ULTIMATE guide how to never get banned
(03-01-2016, 02:25 PM)Grunt Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:10 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:07 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:05 PM)Greed^ Wrote: How was my comment an insult lol...
FL has really turned into a kindergarten where even swearing at this point will get you punished..

How is calling someone a pussy and telling them their mouth stinks of ass NOT an insult?

How is it an insult? Then it's an insult when you call me salty, and mr. salt too? Should I go right ahead and post an AA?

Because when you call someone salty you are pointing out that they are getting/acting like they are pissed off, which isn't insulting someone.

Calling someone a pussy is, because it its degrading their character and disrespecting them.

Whereas calling someone out for being salty is just the slang way for saying someone is pissed off.

See the difference now?

No I don't, because I find it offensive that he calls me salty, so please re-check the definition of an insult
i really like your seagull.
+support just for that.
(03-01-2016, 02:31 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
FL has really turned into a kindergarten where even swearing at this point will get you punished..

How is calling someone a pussy and telling them their mouth stinks of ass NOT an insult?

How is it an insult? Then it's an insult when you call me salty, and mr. salt too? Should I go right ahead and post an AA?

Because when you call someone salty you are pointing out that they are getting/acting like they are pissed off, which isn't insulting someone.

Calling someone a pussy is, because it its degrading their character and disrespecting them.

Whereas calling someone out for being salty is just the slang way for saying someone is pissed off.

See the difference now?

No I don't, because I find it offensive that he calls me salty, so please re-check the definition of an insult

How do you not see the difference? One is stating a point (Someone is salty) But outright saying "so stop being such a pussy just to get mod
Also take a mint, your mouth stinks of ass" Is quite clearly an insult and is simple to understand that it is.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Grunt
Are we really having to explain what is an insult and what isn't? What's the purpose of this thread anyway and why is it still open if people are just flaming?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 4 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Huskii, mgdwszx, Grunt, aDisabledDeer
Now now lets stop the flaming and focus on the real cause of this thread, since SAA is closed down i will have to change this guide a little:
Join TS > try join admin channels > starting the ass kissing awww yeee> Ban block activated
(03-01-2016, 02:05 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 12:51 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 10:28 AM)Brikaas Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 10:12 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Here, have some attention. Seems like you need some... :/

It took me about 10 second before I went to laugh so hard...

As much you "laugh", you know he's right, so stop being such a pussy just to get mod
Also take a mint, your mouth stinks of ass

-User warned for insulting player.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

Hold up eyyyy
I just insulted pretty much every admin and specially Infernaw, wheres my warning m8?
(03-01-2016, 03:20 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:07 PM)Agorith Wrote: How is calling someone a pussy and telling them their mouth stinks of ass NOT an insult?

See the difference now?

How do you not see the difference? One is stating a point (Someone is salty) But outright saying "so stop being such a pussy just to get mod
Also take a mint, your mouth stinks of ass" Is quite clearly an insult and is simple to understand that it is.
It's not insulting from Greed, he is just giving out a friendly tip mateymatey
(03-01-2016, 03:20 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:07 PM)Agorith Wrote: How is calling someone a pussy and telling them their mouth stinks of ass NOT an insult?

See the difference now?

And how is the other one not stating a point?

See the difference now?

Condradiction is your forte, Greed^. In the wise words of yours truely "Act like an adult and learn to take a joke".

Calling someone a pussy and telling them to eat a mint after bumlicking is vastly more offensive and insulting than someone pointing out that you often get pissed off in the slang term of being "salty". If you're offended by someone calling you salty then you need to man up a bit and perhaps not react in such a way which triggers this response.

Going out of your way to blatantly insult and shitpost on the forums in response to people annoying you is immature and childish.

Rather than denying that you inderstand what we have said in this thread to you, maybe mull it over in your head rather than being like "lol k" because you're just making it worse for yourself.
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • mgdwszx
(03-01-2016, 04:08 PM)Grunt Wrote:

See the difference now?

Condradiction is your forte, Greed^. In the wise words of yours truely "Act like an adult and learn to take a joke".

Calling someone a pussy and telling them to eat a mint after bumlicking is vastly more offensive and insulting than someone pointing out that you often get pissed off in the slang term of being "salty". If you're offended by someone calling you salty then you need to man up a bit and perhaps not react in such a way which triggers this response.

Going out of your way to blatantly insult and shitpost on the forums in response to people annoying you is immature and childish.

Rather than denying that you inderstand what we have said in this thread to you, maybe mull it over in your head rather than being like "lol k" because you're just making it worse for yourself.

I think more his point is that this community turned into a big butthurt kiddo.
People can't take anything anymore