ULTIMATE guide how to never get banned
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(03-01-2016, 10:28 AM)Brikaas Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 10:12 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Here, have some attention. Seems like you need some... :/

It took me about 10 second before I went to laugh so hard...

As much you "laugh", you know he's right, so stop being such a pussy just to get mod
Also take a mint, your mouth stinks of ass
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • MrSir, goigle!
Can someone please move this to useful docs http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=85
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(03-01-2016, 11:57 AM)MrSir Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 11:38 AM)Marty Wrote: Or you could just pay like Infernaw did..... :3

Depends on how it was paid for..

I heard she paid with some dark pussy pics.
(03-01-2016, 01:47 PM)Sentinel Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 11:57 AM)MrSir Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 11:38 AM)Marty Wrote: Or you could just pay like Infernaw did..... :3

Depends on how it was paid for..

I heard she paid with some dark pussy pics.

You need to reconsider your actions, bud.
That's straight up sexist and disrespectful.
User warned.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Grunt
(03-01-2016, 12:51 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 10:28 AM)Brikaas Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 10:12 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Here, have some attention. Seems like you need some... :/

It took me about 10 second before I went to laugh so hard...

As much you "laugh", you know he's right, so stop being such a pussy just to get mod
Also take a mint, your mouth stinks of ass

-User warned for insulting player.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Grunt
How was my comment an insult lol...
FL has really turned into a kindergarten where even swearing at this point will get you punished..
(03-01-2016, 02:05 PM)Greed^ Wrote: How was my comment an insult lol...
FL has really turned into a kindergarten where even swearing at this point will get you punished..

How is calling someone a pussy and telling them their mouth stinks of ass NOT an insult?
The following 4 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Grunt, Link, Ludo, goigle!
(03-01-2016, 02:07 PM)Agorith Wrote:

How is calling someone a pussy and telling them their mouth stinks of ass NOT an insult?

How is it an insult? Then it's an insult when you call me salty, and mr. salt too? Should I go right ahead and post an AA?
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Awestruck
I'm sorry that you went through all the hassle of creating this guide. I can see you put a lot of time an effort into it, but someone already made a guide for this.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/rules.php

Thanks for the input anyway.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 6 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Infernaw, Grunt, Agorith, Ghost, aDisabledDeer, goigle!
(03-01-2016, 02:10 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:07 PM)Agorith Wrote:

How is it an insult? Then it's an insult when you call me salty, and mr. salt too? Should I go right ahead and post an AA?

Because when you call someone salty you are pointing out that they are getting/acting like they are pissed off, which isn't insulting someone.

Calling someone a pussy is, because it its degrading their character and disrespecting them.

Whereas calling someone out for being salty is just the slang way for saying someone is pissed off.

See the difference now?
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Gog