I'm coming back baby!
Long time, no see, Fearless. It feels good to announce that I'll be returning back to FL as soon as my gaming PC is delivered to my house. AKA: The current PC I have is a toaster. I can't wait to get back to a server that, no matter what, keeps Roleplay a top priority. See ya on the server soon, my fellow Fearless friends. Because, I'm back baby!http://www.fearlessrp.net/images/smilies/wink.gif
Minges are the cybernetic form of cancer that need to be eradicated by the almighty ban hammer!
The following 1 user Likes The_Renegade179's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Welcome back! I think you'll have an awesome time. Depending on how long you were gone they're could've been a TON of improvements!
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Been gone for about half a year. I doubt my old clan's running up still. lol
Minges are the cybernetic form of cancer that need to be eradicated by the almighty ban hammer!
Welcome back! A lot has changed, so don't hesitate to ask me in the forums or IG for any help!! Smile
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Welcome back man!
Read the rules before going on the server, the new updates to see what's new and don't hesitate to ask questions if needed!
See you soon on the servers Smile
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Welcome back!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
Good to see you back!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Welcome back to Fearless! Smile
Welcome back to the community!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Appreciate the warm welcome back, boys. Damn, it feels good to be back.