Your blacklist ID: 69006

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16249669

Reason: 12.7 Shooting teammates

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Spear

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

First of all, here's the evidence that was posted in the report thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNhN_7RTSEE
secondly: fu

You can either read this rant or watch the video in slow motion.

I'm the sru unit there getting killed by the police officer. Notice that my weapon isn't raised and the police officer keeps it raised and pointed at me the whole time. Then the SRU sergeant begins shooting at the officer for an unknown reason. Me being slow af at reacting and brain taking a drink, I just stand there for like HALF A SECOND (wouldn't want this guy in my team on csgo) watching the police sergeant getting shot at from the other side of the road. I bet I was like: "Let's raise this weapon and then turn around to check out what's going on." Instead the police sergeant decides to open fire on me for being retard or something so like any normal human being, out of hesitation I open fire on the police sergeant who is already shooting at me. I end up dead while trying to survive.

Did you also see the police sergeant reload his mp5 at the beginning when he ran out of the nexus? If I recall correctly, he had just killed the black market dealer next to me for his amusement as he said in ooc later on. I was probably like "let's not backseat moderate because some people love reporting others for that."

Oh wait! Forgot I didn't care about the police sergeant getting 'rdmed' since he had already killed and tased half the server for his amusement (including me, multiple times).

In addition, before this situation the police sergeant had been rdming, random tasing, spawning these smoke props (no one could see a thing) - generally ruining the game for everyone. There's at least 3 reports of the same player from that night, 2 of which were about mass rdm and random tasing.
here's the 3 reports of this mofo (Mr Moose):
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69002
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69003
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=69006

The blacklist expired yesterday and I don't care about it that much other than the record of me getting a blacklisted from weapons and sru with false accusations gets removed and the staff member (Spear) gets notified of this or whatever you want to do. Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size can't blame me for this.

Unless of course you didn't really check what happened in the video of whopping 29 seconds! I mean like wtf, 29 seconds, I can pee faster than that and even then I feel like I've wasted time! Oh but I did check the video out at 25% of its normal speed, and I did so several times. Sorry for being a retard with 500ms reaction time.
In this video I can clearly see you shooting against the police officer. There is fire comming out of your gun while it is pointed at the officer which you can clearly see in the video.

[Image: 2016-02-29%2B-%2B1]
(02-29-2016, 10:30 PM)Spear Wrote: In this video I can clearly see you shooting against the police officer. There is fire comming out of your gun while it is pointed at the officer which you can clearly see in the video.

[Image: 2016-02-29%2B-%2B1]

Of course I start shooting at him when he starts shooting at me to avoid getting killed! That's common sense - self defence. There's nothing wrong with that as far as I know.

The point is that he starts shooting at me first.
Did you actually read any of the text I wrote in my first post?
12.7 Do not kill or injure any other government member.

You broke this rule and therefore you got punished.
(02-29-2016, 11:54 PM)Spear Wrote: 12.7 Do not kill or injure any other government member.

So if a government member goes full rampage on other government members randomly and then tries to kill me too (no absurd laws or something similar) I'm not allowed to retaliate as a government member? What kinda rp is this ??!?
(03-01-2016, 12:13 AM)Joulle Wrote:
(02-29-2016, 11:54 PM)Spear Wrote: 12.7 Do not kill or injure any other government member.

So if a government member goes full rampage on other government members randomly and then tries to kill me too (no absurd laws or something similar) I'm not allowed to retaliate as a government member? What kinda rp is this ??!?

Call a staff member, request him to get demoted or get some evidence and make a report. Only because he is breaking rules doesn't give you the rights to break them.
(03-01-2016, 12:37 AM)Spear Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 12:13 AM)Joulle Wrote:

Call a staff member, request him to get demoted or get some evidence and make a report. Only because he is breaking rules doesn't give you the rights to break them.

You think we didn't try to demote him like 20 times? We did and he actually got demoted at some point when someone smart became a president, but he just kept on changing jobs and came back after a while as other government classes. There weren't any staff members on. I got some evidence and got them banned but that doesn't remove the fact that I was punished too just because I didn't want to get rdmed. So I'm supposed to watch him kill me and everyone else all the time?

Called a staff member ☑ - no one came
Requested him to get demoted ☑ - he did get a couple times
Got some evidence to get him punished ☑ - he did
Watched him kill me 2031059010 times ☑
Watched him get killed by me ☑

As you can see, there aren't really any good options there other than leaving the server unless you want to get blacklisted.
Like Spear said, you cannot break the rules just because someone else did.
You could've had simply recorded or screened him killing you and filed a report on him.

With that being said, UBLR denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]