Unban Request: Dawson
Your name: Dawson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80402904

Your ban ID: 70126

Banned by: [FL] Infernaw

Reason: 'BRA (68865) - Doomforting, breaking NLR, attempted revenge kill'

Involved: I'm assuming this is from the situation with xdeadshotx and [FL:M] Ludo, since I have not violated any rules since then.

Why we should unban you: Well I was banned around two days ago for the same situation by Ludo (ID of that ban is: 70099), although Ludo has stated different reasons, Ludo told me to edit my base so it wasn't a doomfort, I had no idea it was, I then edited my base so therefore the doomfort was no longer a doomfort and therefore I was not punished. I was punished by Ludo for breaking NLR. Which I openly admit I did. I don't know how I was powergaming put I didn't really care, I could wait it out since it was only a day ban. It appears I've been banned again for the same reason. If it was an extension it should've been stated by Infernaw in the ban description, so I'm just assuming you've got mixed up.
You were punished for a different case, where you were doomforting. Fixing it several days later doesn't change the fact that you did break server rules, and not only doomforting.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I've already been punished for the offence you've given me?
4 day difference and different bases and scenarios. How is it the same offense?
The only base that was a doomfort was the one in the apartments, on V33X, there are no other bases of mine which were doomforts. Also recently I've only based there, and nowhere else. What scenario are you talking about then? The only scenario with that base I've had was the one with xDeadshotx and [FL:M] Ludo. Ludo punished me for breaking NLR and 'powergaming' which I didn't quite understand because I don't recall powergaming but oh well.
Your punishment was issued through this report http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68865
Denied.

You can appeal the correct situation.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator