[Unban Request]
Your Name: Trelxo™                                                                      

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49558218

Your BanID: 70069

Banned by:[FL] Falcao

Reason: Scam

Involved: JackZ

Why we should unban you:

Good Day FL Team,My Name is Trelxo, i was currently playing on one of your Servers and i was a Gun Dealer and then there was this guy i think JackZ was his name and he wanted to buy shipments, after i bought him 3 Shipments of Rifle Ammo we decided to go outside and while i was waiting to spawn another shipment a guy with a car hit me and i got killed, Jack said that he recorded it and after i spawned again i of course thought about the NLR so i couldn't remember the deal so i decided after awhile of playin to go to the FL Building Server i was there for like 2-3 Minutes and then i got banned by [FL] Falaco was that really scam ? i mean i died so i cant remember anything i hope u can help me i apologize if my english was bad Good day. Cheese
You blatantly scammed him, whether you died or not he still paid you for 20 shipments.

You then left the server after JackZ even PM'd you telling you.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
Oh God i didn't even see the PM..but 5 months is that really necessary ? i would go back and give him the shipments if i could but still thank you for your help Administrator Falcao.

-Trelxo
How could you have missed a PM just like that?
I understand your logic with the NLR and all, but he could've called you back or like he did, PM you, to continue the trade. You ignored his attempt, hence it's pretty much scamming him.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The problem here mate is the fact that whether you died or not does not mean you don't have to give the rest of the items that JackZ rightfully paid for. He sent you PM's and you full well ignored them.

How can I trust you not to do this again?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
We've already waited for about 48h since you were asked a question. Since the appeal doesn't sound convincing enough already, the UBR will be denied in 24h if you fail to respond to Falcao's question.
Unban request denied.