UBR Zyer
Your name: Zyer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39594589

Your ban ID: 70034

Banned by: [FL] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Homophobic slur, I expect better with 375 hours.

Involved: NO ONE. NO ONE.

Why we should unban you: There was a "discussion" about Japanese and its culture. People were saying things like weaboo (Because one person said that no one respects the culture). I in the other hand said :"fucking f*ggot" as a "gag". Did not really thing anything about it. Next thing i know, Ivan brings me. He told me that saying "fucking ***" is homophobic... I have NEVER heard someone using the word "f*ggot" as an a term for a gay person. I apologized asap and just thought i could get back to what i was doing. But no. He starts talking about things like: "I expect more from someone who has 375 hours" etc. I never meant "f*ggot" to offend ANYBODY. I think that 24h is a little much or even not needed. I would really hope to resolve this and get back to rp-ing.

EDIT: Just saw 2 people getting banned for the same reason.. saying "f*ggot". They got 12 hours which is kinda... unfair?

EDIT: Because no one wants to respond to this thread, i request the ban to be shortened. 2 people got banned for the EXACT same reason, so i request atleast that the ban to 12 hours which also means that i would be removed from my account.
The word "fa**ot" is a direct violation of rule 1.13 as it is a discriminatory term for a homosexual individual. Everywhere you look up the definition tells you that as the first definition. Honestly you can not really pull the card of not knowing what the word means. This is the Internet for fuck sake.

This community is meant to be open and welcoming to anybody no matter what your background is. This is a place to come and have fun. Not be discriminated against because of your race, gender or sexual preference.

"Fa**ot" is universally accepted as a derogatory term and there is no excuse to bring that kind of slander into our servers. Take this ban as a learning experience to keep the hate outside of Fearless. 

Denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator