unban king_pokerface (not fair)
Your name:[/b] king_pokerface

Your SteamID:[/b] STEAM_0:0:130723920

Your ban ID:[/b] 70020

Banned by:[/b] [FL] ivan tempski

Reason:[/b] scammer

Involved:[/b] -

Why we should unban you:[/b] Hey, i was playing on FearlessRP server and sold a car to this guy called john smith (who is a staff member), i told him that if he pays me the car will be his (the car was stolen and i was only selling it in a black market so he only can have it till someone finds the car, but the guy missunderstood me and thought that the car will always be in his inventory, so it was just a roleplay miss understanding, AND BTW JOHN DID NOT ASK ANYTHING ABOUT THE DEAL), SO I HELD my end of the deal and left the car open for him. HE TRIES TO PUNCH ME me few times then AFTER 2-3 MIN he came back, froze me and said that i a scammer and i didnt sell him the car (guess he just felt to ban someone) and after my game crashed i tried to log in but it was too late. JUST A MISS UNDERSTANDING AND I DONT DESERVE A 30 DAYS BAAAAN.
Unban request approved on the basis of this being an misunderstanding as well as it can well be Roleplayed out. HOWEVER this can be debatable to conflict with the scamming rule, and is indeed borderline scamming. I will unban you on the terms of which you do NOT do this again, if you want to sell a stolen car, do a chop shop RP and be more clear with the selling of the car. I think a day ban would suffice this punishment.

Moved.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
moved.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]