[Unban Request] MrGorzia53
Your name: It was "Batmon"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78455372

Your ban ID: 62414

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: Console.

Why we should unban you:

Hey there, Batmon here... So, it makes almost a year I have been banned, if it's not like 1 year and a half, but all to say that I had not the same maturity as now, and that FearlessRP is missing me a lot. I always have Fearless in mind while on GMOD, and I would like to be unbanned. Trying to double account was a big mistake for me, and I think, well I hope, I can have a second chance. I am now playing on another account, the second that have been banned, so I would like to get back in-game and meet a "maybe" new community of the server. I would like to see my friends back like Razz, Hitman ( now admin ) or some others I was RPing with.
As far as I remember, I wasn't a bad RP Player, I had some RPs like Folky Fishy Restaurant, Folky Transport Company and others.

If I could be unbanned, I would be the happiest guy in the world.

(As I said, I'm now playing on another account but I remember that he has been banned with the "Batmon" account. I would like to be unbanned ( If i'm unbanned ) on this account, because I have all my new games in this account, thanks you ! Smile

Hi to Hitman, by the way Smile
Unban request rule #4: Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
I don't see how you think waiting a year or two will help you out from a permanent ban.

Unban request denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]