Report : 6 Player
Name of player: Britgamer , SubZeroMorley16 , Det sgu ikke mit , R.Holmes , [13th]☢Dragon☢ , BravoDUKE2

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94640481 , STEAM_0:1:109465935 , STEAM_0:1:52623985 , STEAM_0:1:49054063 , STEAM_0:1:77917366 , STEAM_0:1:91920328

Time in GMT: -

Server: v33x

Summary:

Britgamer : FearRP , Moving when under gun point , Wants help from Don Corleone
SubZeroMorley16 : FearRP , (Ad you can see when I said get down he said "No". My record programme is crushed so video is not full)
Det sgu ikke mit : Random Raid , Reason is High Tax
R.Holmes : Playing with props , (he knows I'm recording so when he saw me he stopped but I catch him at the beginning of the video.)
[13th]☢Dragon☢ : Prop Block
BravoDUKE2 : Propspam to block players. (When you join the server you are spawning on there and you get stuck.)

Evidence:

This is a link of the gallery : http://postimg.org/gallery/29q3hsmoq/

All accused players but Dragon have been given the appropriate punishments.
Regarding Dragon, I'd need to see more images of the build in order to know for sure he's propblocking as his keypad might be located on the side of one of the props.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
xDeadShotx has been contacted trough Teamspeak and claims to not have more evidence on the accused player "Dragon".
Therefor the BR on Dragon is denied. BR on Britgamer, SubZeroMorley16, Det sgu ikke mit, R. Holmes and BravoDUKE2 have been approved.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Moved to approved as that is the majority.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]