Town of Salem Event
Hello everyone!
I was thinking of hosting a Town of Salem-event (not on the server, the actual game.)
For those who doesn't know what ToS is: It's basically like Mafia, Werewolf and Murder all scrambled into one game. If you've played any of those 3 (card-games), you most likely understand what I am talking about.

There are 15 players, each player is given a role. There's also a few different teams: Neutral, Town and Mafia.
There's also sub-teams like the Werewolf, Serial Killer and the Vampires.
The Mafia has to kill all of the town and any Neutral-roles that are a threat (like the Serial Killer and Werewolf).
Here's the trick though; Noone knows what role everyone else are. Except for mafia-players which know who are also mafia.

The game is based on lying your way to survival. There are alot of roles, the major ones being the Godfather (leader of the Mafia), Serial Killer/Werewolf (Serial Killer can kill one person each night, Werewolf every other night but they will kill anyone in the house they attack), Vampire (Who has to turn everyone else into vampires), Mayor (though he is usually not in the game; He can reveal himself to be the mayor of the town which will grant him 3 votes instead of 1).

So, the objective of each role varies: Any town role has the same objective: Kill almost everyone else than the town itself.
The game is pretty hard to explain, so if it sounds fun and like something you'd participate in, I recommend checking out the Town of Salem wiki for more info.

If enough people are willing to participate, then it might become a thing!

Link to the game
I'm up for it Smile
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Emil
http://blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/
innit
I'll play! I have the game on steam Smile
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Yep! All the steam version does is reduce loading times Smile I play with Grunt, who uses the browser version while I use the steam one
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
(02-20-2016, 01:13 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Yep! All the steam version does is reduce loading times Smile I play with Grunt, who uses the browser version while I use the steam one

I deleted my post because I searched and realized that you could and now you seem weird replying to noone. Just so you guys know, he's not going crazy, I just deleted my post Smile
Anyway, that's good. Just saying for anyone, the game is completely Free to Play on http://blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/ but can also be bought on Steam for 5€ which gives you 5€ worth of in-game currency.