Roleplays Planned and incoming
Before you start this helps while you read Smile `
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbttZVTSJRU

[Image: ecnt.png]
Evo City News Team

The background of Slyfox Versus D.I.F. (Incase people had not folowed the stories in the RP's I did and the background information in SSC and D.I.F. RP)

Back in the days there was an organisation called S.W.A. 
They were the Social Wellness Agency.

[Image: SWA.png]

Their goals were to take over the entire city and in the future the country. 
The leaderships were idealists who had a wrong vision of this earth. They only had their vision.
In time when the S.W.A. was still operational. Several members made their own Security based organisation. 
They became the Slyfox Security Corporation. 

[Image: Slyfoxawsomebanner.png]

They were tired from the hatred that the S.W.A. had and made.
The S.W.A. closed down after many failures. But what the Slyfox Security Corporation had feared, All the mad members from the old S.W.A. formed a new team. A team based on terrorizing and removing the ones in power.
But they were held back by the SSC.

But now that the SSC is gone, D.I.F. has free play. More cards to play in their game. And only one giant to bring down. Evo City.

[Image: DIF%20cool.png]

With the Slyfox Security Corporation fully out of the picture, 
The D.I.F. was able to retrieve their illegal goods out of the abandoned storage room in Evo City.

All we know is that it had been emtied one night ago and there was no security guard to be seen.

The last known orders that had been given to leave the steel doors unlocked.
The command had been given by by the ex Director of the SSC in EvoCity, Lucas Andrew
What the real reason was behind this foolish decision,  is still unknown.
He wanted to be left alone. No further answers were given by him.

We could interview one person who wishes to remain anonymous. 

"It might be hard to understand, but if someone does their best for something and it just ends in failure. It breakes them and they give up all they stood for"
"Protecting is what they did, but they were not needed anymore. So They left everything behind. Including the inpounded illegal weaponry, the disarmed bio bombs and the closed down facilities".

The Slyfox Security Corporation will still be active in Europe where they are needed. 

Will they ever come back?

No.They will not. Unless really needed. What also will not happen.

This was your friendly, not in this company employed, news reporter Dennis Kovatch. Leader of the D.I.F.
Thank you for your support!
And I would like to thank the SSC directors to finnaly stay out of the Unites States.

Roleplays incoming:

These are all rp's planne don paper and one by one they will be unfolded.

D.I.F:
[Image: DIF%20cool.png]

DIF is an unstable group of fanatics of S.W.A. Terrorizing the people of the city to get to the people in power.

//Classified//
[Image: mistcrow.png]

Prisoners from Sevro City have found their way into Evo City and will try to hide there. Managing how? They will be citizens just like anyone, but they are marked criminals.

Rebel Army rises
[Image: RA1-1.png]
[Image: RA8-1.png]

As the pictures show. This will be an organised rebel army. Rebels with planned targets to destabelise the government.

//Classified// 
[Image: miauw.png]

"Miauw..." This family Might have a silly symbol, but it is a cat you can't pick up without gloves. That is for sure.

Blood Mafia
[Image: fgg.png]

Unknown of what they do, all we know is that they own several hospitals.

//Classified//
[Image: rawl1.png]

The 5 fingers of a hand (5FOAH)
[Image: High4-1.png]

This will perhaps be an event. I am not sure yet, but it will be about a city being split in 5 pieces. 
Every place would be changed into a ruin where people/groups survive.
Nexus, Appartments, Hotel,Slums and Office
Who the groups would be is unsure. I try not to have it like government, corleones, rebels , citizens, Criminals.
Here every group will have someone of the above.
Just like small villages with a sherif, a criminal, business.

OOC
Brace yourselves for hard weeks :p 

[Image: wwwMessenToolscom-pyong-mata1.gif]

The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Link, Ludo, Mist
Do you get your source of inspiration for role plays from images? Either way they sound pretty interesting I'm excited to see what comes out of this Smile
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Altoria
Thing is I wrote down on paper for the roleplays.
And the images I made already :p

But I will do my best to bring the rp's to a good end Smile
I had a good read, and the music is indeed preeeetty fitting Smile!

I'd like to see this turn into some kind of event.
The blood mafia will be the first one Cheese

Prepre to see the doctor!! Cheese
I'm looking forward to this. Do you need to apply to join the roleplays? Because I'd love to take part in these roleplays!

Sincerely,

Frank