Unban Request
Your name: Hustl3r

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64267728

Your ban ID: 69928

Banned by: [FL] Ivan Tempski

Reason: FearRP

Involved: I can't remember who was involved.

Why we should unban you: The story from my side is that I am a police sergeant, and someone comes to me saying there was shots fired in apartments, he leads me there.  Once we get to the final fleet of stairs I have my gun drawn, the guy then turned around with a zip tie and ties me.  I argued with him that if a police officer has their gun out and drawn, how can you possibly zip tie him, he argued you could, so I said I am not doing anything until an admin is here.  Many admin requests later and he does not show up.  The other guy involved, not the one who zipped tied me, said 'Why don't you fuck off' meaning it to me in a personal manner, which I do not like, so I then began to walk back down the stairs.  Then magically when I am at the bottom of the stairs I am banned instantly for fear rp.  

Ps. I am also annoyed at the admin who did not take the time to fully understand the situation I was in, nor did he atleast give me the ability to explain myself in a sit.
Hustl3r I heard perfectly well of the man telling you come with me, and you sat still for a good 5seconds+ not complying with fearRP.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(02-19-2016, 12:18 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Hustl3r I heard perfectly well of the man telling you come with me, and you sat still for a good 5seconds+ not complying with fearRP.

I was waiting for an admin to arrive, but you did not announce yourself, nor did you take the time to defuse the situation and get roleplay flowing, as the reason I stopped was for the admins opinion on how I viewed the situation.  But the fact you hand out a lengthy 12 hour ban on something which you should have taken the time to review is unacceptable in my opinion.
No, you wait, I only just arrived and i saw you breaking fearRP at first sight.

You don't break feaRP in order to pause the RP, you wait patiently for the admin to correct the fault in your RP.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Calling an admin is no excuse to halt RP. If you are not actively engaged in an admin sit, then you must continue to abide FearRP.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I was there at the time and witnessed you do this. As Hitman and Ivan have already stated, you cannot halt In Character situations to wait for a staff member if the other person is trying to continue. This led to you breaking FearRP by not submitting to the other persons demands. In the future, continue the RP and follow FearRP until a staff member arrives. In case one does not arrive, take screenshots or record the situation in order to report the other person at a later date.

Unban Request Denied.

Regards,

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]