UNBAN REQUEST - Baloo Bear
Shooting to harm or threatening is one thing, but outright murdering someone for saying 'fuck you' when you're not a gang or mafia and just a pair of 'homeless edgy criminals' is overboard.
(02-18-2016, 09:32 PM)Avgar Wrote: Shooting to harm or threatening is one thing, but outright murdering someone for saying 'fuck you' when you're not a gang or mafia and just a pair of 'homeless edgy criminals' is overboard.

I would argue that, wearing the old security outfit, and having explained why Baloo would have a gun (due to roleplay reasons such as using his military background (old mans military ribbons) to steal a gun), Baloo's character may have PTSD - which would explain why he was in the forest with a firearm.

The victim in question walked away from Baloo after he was mugged and said 'fuck you' to myself, and Baloo decided to kill him - he was not killed just because he was a mugging victim, but because he Baloo was roleplaying and the gentleman in question said 'fuck you' to myself.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
I understand that, but all of that background RP doesn't simply come from the model, it should be roleplayed out somewhat to be valid. He wasn't killed in relation to the mugging, but killing someone for insulting, may fit a gang RP, but not a homeless criminal. Especially not instantly and not if they say it once. Fozzie didn't even say it to Balloo, but he was the one to kill him.

Only 12 seconds after he gave the money Balloo killed him:
v2d [21:48:16] Fozzie Bear (STEAM_0:1:86161774) gave [FL:RP]Baloo Bear (STEAM_0:1:121483633) $500
v2d [21:48:28] [FL:RP]Baloo Bear (STEAM_0:1:121483633) Killed: Fozzie Bear (STEAM_0:1:86161774) using weapon_mad_galil

I remember a while ago when I was doing mafia RP and warned several trespassers to leave after they had come and insulted our family, eventually ending up with me holding them up at gunpoint and threatening to kill them if they do it again. They insulted me to my face and I killed them. I got brought to the roof by an admin and got told that I should have given them more of a chance to get away.

To conclude, the ban reason will be adjusted to more correctly reflect on what actually happened, however the ban will stay in place.

Unban request denied.