My Second Unban Request Chow !
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
And Can i say hitman do not denie this please wait till a actual human being who understand and can discuss the situation reads is

Your name: Mr Chow Ling Ping (Hayden)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160232778

Your ban ID: 69893

Banned by: [FL] Hitman

Reason: I Was Banned For Alt Accounting Which I Fully Admit To . Through Me Being Knowledge Boss And Chow (But Not Aaron The Boss Master) I Want That Cleared Up Because If It Wasnt The Fact That No One Listened To Me Whatsoever then i wouldn't of had to make chow because all i wanted to do was play and have a good time with friends

Involved: Actually It was never discussed i was just told by another friend that i had been perma banned 

Why we should unban you: Because Right, i donated to the server showing that i love that server like alot , secondly all i wanted to do was play and have a good time with friends right , but then for me to be auto banned just for trying to play with friends is stupid i would understand a few days ban so we can resolve and talk but why are you banning me just for trying to play on your server - plus like i said last time AARON THE BOSS MASTER is Not me     that is my god damn Brothers Account And if you look back all the bans ive had either are just a mistake i made and that i appoligised about it im sick of this i just want to paly and have a good time on your server can someone please just help me ? and im not even a bad guy you can ask skummet and other admins ive never been disrespectfull to staff or anything .. yeah i might have came on another account but thats because i just wanted to have fun 

If you want anything else about me please ask Obi-Juan Kenobi,Judge Fudge, Joe Joe Binks , Danny fox , Connor Beddows) they will tell you anything about me because i play on your server with them 
Quote: What to do when your request was denied

If your request has been denied, there are not many options left. In most cases you would have to accept your punishment and sit the ban out. It would be a good idea to read the rules again, to get more familiar with them, or you could read the role-play guides.

Below are the time frames in which ban appeals will be taken into consideration. Posting a ban appeal that does not fit into the below time frames will result in the appeal being immediately denied and a warning/ban issued to your account.

[*]Ban time over 1 year: You are allowed to post an unban request 3 months after the first denial, then every 8 months after the previous unban denials. 
[*]
Denied

User also warned for posting a second UBR.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator