Unban Request - James Standen (Raven)
Your name: MisfitGamesHD

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98259691

Your ban ID: 69922

Banned by: [FL] Falcao

Reason: Homophobic in OOC.

Involved: No one individual. 

Why we should unban you: I understand what I did but the only reason I did it was because there had been around 3 cases of Random Arrest. Random Tazing and because the Admins/Moderators were not responded to my request and also that the Cops who did it were making up bogus claims for them to get out of getting in trouble, also to be real there was no proof that I ment my comment in a Homophobic way, I just ment it as a comeback to all the things the Cops were doing at the time, So in conclusion, I understand what I did and If my ban request gets accepted/shortened then I will not do anything of the sort again.
You was homphobic in OOC, insulting many people.

Why should I unban you?

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
You should unban me because of 2 reasons, 1. I only did it in the heat of the moment and It was really just a bad day in general and 2. I have finally found a server that legitimately wants me to play more and getting banned really feels like a kick in arse per say, basically what I did on that day is not the real me I just overeacted.
Okay, well on this occasion you have the benefit of the doubt.

I will unban you now, but the ban stays on your record. If you are happy with these terms reply below and you're unbanned. If not, explain why and we can speak further.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
I am fine with that, Thank you.
Approved.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator