[BR] [FL:RP] nico
Name of player:[FL:RP] nico

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:148483204

Time in GMT: 14:40

Server: v2d

Summary:I am in the middle of arresting nico when his buddy (I think it was svenhappenhofer) lets him into the car and they drive off while he is under gunpoint. When I get to him he is standing on the side of the street and when informed of the PR he says "cool".

Evidence:
witness, the player jumped into a car at gunpoint by minus, minus told him not to go into the car multiple times. the player did not follow orders and broke fearrp
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
Nice thing you didnt record when you arrested me because the president hit me with his car
(02-18-2016, 02:59 PM)nico Wrote: Nice thing you didnt record when you arrested me because the president hit me with his car

You rammed into the presidents car and I was ordered to arrest you - doesn't give you the right to break FearRP.
The president was parked in the middle of the road so i parked, he tried to turn and he hit me while i was PARKED.
Would you perhaps have other evidence of the name of the owner of the car, since he's assisting someone in breaking FearRP.
The only part I can read is "munster" as the second part of his name.

Either way, Nico will be issued a 1 day ban for breaking FearRP.
If you'd happen to stumble upon the owner of the white BMW again feel free to post another BR on him and please do include this video in it aswell.

Approved.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
(02-18-2016, 03:18 PM)Agorith Wrote: Would you perhaps have other evidence of the name of the owner of the car, since he's assisting someone in breaking FearRP.
The only part I can read is "munster" as the second part of his name.

Either way, Nico will be issued a 1 day ban for breaking FearRP.
If you'd happen to stumble upon the owner of the white BMW again feel free to post another BR on him and please do include this video in it aswell.

Approved.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

Thanks, I've been reviewing the clip to try and figure it out but so far nothing.
Moved.