A nice, good, clean, simple, sleek font?
Hey forums,

I know there are alot of perfectionists on this forum, and dont get me wrong, thats not a bad thing, but now I need your help.

I am in the process of designing a very very very simple but sleek signature, and I need to find a font to use. I dont want old style, or serifs.
Nothing ugly like Comic Sans MS, and nothing old timey like Times New Roman.

I know there are many out there who pay attention to fonts with EXTREME detail, so I was wondering if you could help me. If you have any fonts to suggest, please do, and if your nice, maybe where I could find it?
If not, I will just check the font websites, no big deal.

And/or you can look through these fonts which I found on a website. They are all titled accurately and have great previews in many weights, etc.

So, to help me, suggest your favorites and/or tell me your favorite of the list.
Thank you so much Cheese!
Courier is good. For top secret stuff, or something important.
Nah, not like that.
Like, just a simple, regular, no serifs, font. Like... a nicer Arial.
But yeah Courier is like, if you wanna make a fake computer file or something.
I don't have the perfect answer for you but... go check out this homepage:

dafont

You can see different categories of fonts on top. Go into the basic section and look through the Sans serif fonts, I bet you will find something.

The good thing about that homepage is, that you can enter a text you want to preview and all the fonts will show the text you typed in, very easy to find the perfect font for whatever you are doing like this.
Hey, thanks man Smile
Harabara
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I was waiting for that.
Infact, I considered it, but I realized that some letters didnt look so good so I avoided it.
I have used that font for everything for years.
My favorite font is Coolvetica, its the Garrysmod font. Like, the big G