Unblacklist Chef
Name: Pvt. fredrik (IGN) / Fredrik (IRL)

Time/Date: 10/23/11

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22708047 2

Blacklisted Job: Chef

Admin who blacklisted you: I didn't saw that, sorry :/

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: When i was working at my place, there was a really irritating guy who played music the whole time, and he lifted me with physichs gun, and did whatever he wanted with my shop so i got mad, the i said stop and i got banned. Then when i tried to be chef 2 days later. It appeared: "You are blacklisted from Chef". Can someone please unblacklist me, i would appreciate it. I would like to be a chef again, i like it very much. Thank you, please unblacklist me :)[/size][/font]
(10-25-2011, 08:51 PM)Pvt. Fredrik Wrote: Reason why you should be unblacklisted: When i was working at my place, there was a really irritating guy who played music the whole time, and he lifted me with physichs gun, and did whatever he wanted with my shop so i got mad, the i said stop and i got banned. Then when i tried to be chef 2 days later. It appeared: "You are blacklisted from Chef". Can someone please unblacklist me, i would appreciate it. I would like to be a chef again, i like it very much. Thank you, please unblacklist me Smile[/size][/font]

Did he actually pick you up with the Physics Gun?
If yes it was an Admin and this is a thing he should definitely not do.

Would you remember the name if you look at the staff list right here?
http://fearlessrp.net/showteam.php

If it was an Admin I would surely like to hear his opinion on this.
Sorry I just don't remember who it was, but I would surely love to be a chef again, and deal food. Sorry :/
I will unblacklist you, but Remember the name of the admin please.