PR [FL]Hitman
(02-17-2016, 10:47 PM)MrSir Wrote: Since you are so eager to deny 1.13. (Since this is allowed i will put up huge signs saying i fucked their mothers)
I can remind you of 1.14.

There is no rule 1.14.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-17-2016, 10:49 PM)Hitman Wrote:
(02-17-2016, 10:47 PM)MrSir Wrote: Since you are so eager to deny 1.13. (Since this is allowed i will put up huge signs saying i fucked their mothers)
I can remind you of 1.14.

There is no rule 1.14.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Sorry misspelled 1.4 then.
Again how is that a violation of 1.4? There is no insult on that sign?

You have read the rule before pointing it out correct?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(02-17-2016, 10:53 PM)Hitman Wrote: Again how is that a violation of 1.4? There is no insult on that sign?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Have you been infront of the computer your entire life?
Apparently you don't know what insults are.

I guess this isn't an insult aswell then.
If its not sexist, then it's failRP, who would have a sign like that connected to a government building, with that kind of text?

2.5 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). This includes things such as anti-gravity bathtubs, unrealistic car colors, watermelon fights, etc. when there is no specific roleplay in which they would make sense (i.e. game shows or science roleplays).
(02-17-2016, 10:55 PM)MrSir Wrote:
(02-17-2016, 10:53 PM)Hitman Wrote: Again how is that a violation of 1.4? There is no insult on that sign?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

Have you been infront of the computer your entire life?
Apparently you don't know what insults are.

I guess this isn't an insult aswell then.

This IS actually alot more alike with the term "insult" than the evidence shown on Hitman..

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
What part of putting a personalized message on a banner is FailRP?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Hitman, how is putting a banner which states 'Sorry, I fucked your wife' with no link to any name or person not FailRP. Did you have any roleplay reason to put this sign up? Did you have a fude with someone or not and do logs support this claim? If not, this is pure FailRP as you have no reason to post a banner next to the nexus stating such a rude claim.
(02-17-2016, 11:51 PM)MrSir Wrote: Hitman, how is putting a banner which states 'Sorry, I fucked your wife' with no link to any name or person not FailRP. Did you have any roleplay reason to put this sign up? Did you have a fude with someone or not and do logs support this claim? If not, this is pure FailRP as you have no reason to post a banner next to the nexus stating such a rude claim.

There is nothing wrong with putting a personalized IC message up on a banner. I'm not replying here any more as I do not need to defend myself further as there is no rule breakage. I will wait for a super admin to handle it.

Good day Mr Sir.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Signs are allowed to be placed on pretty much any building with administrator permission. In real life, with enough money, you could purchase a place for a sign on pretty much any wall of a building.

As long as the sign isn't something unrealistic itself and a simple sign with text on it is by far as realistic as you can go.

As for the text being sexist, I don't really see how, Mr. Sir. What if it said 'I'm sorry I f'd your husband' or 'I'm sorry I f'd your partner'? Would that be sexist too? As for it being disrespectful in OOC, it isn't really OOC, as the sign is in-character. If you can link to some similar cases where this was not allowed and a player was punished feel free to do so.

Also, this is not insulting any player directly and even if it was meant to insult, the sign is in-character and insulting in-character is not disallowed within the rules, as long as it does not discriminate. I do not deem this as discrimination, look at the sentence above concerning why.