Unban request - satnavjudo
Your name: satnavjudo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61827442

Your ban ID: 64001

Banned by: Console

Reason: stepping on ragdolled bodies, Extended by grub

Involved: Dont recall, this was quite a while ago.

Why we should unban you: I dont believe ban 64001 - stepping on ragdolled bodies is fair. This ban was extremely unfair, throughout the day i had been on the V2D server with a variety of players in the community as i use to be friendly with the majority of players.I had been doing things throughout the day that looking back on was stupid and was annoying the staff active on the server, nothing to get me in trouble but i had been annoying several staff and i had got grub in a pretty bad mood, He and several other staff members that were on that day were keeping an eye on me to make sure i wasn't being a minge or causing trouble however a player got tranquilized outside of the nexus on V2D when we were planning to kill the president at the time. i stood on the tranquilized body as it dropped when i was running out of the nexus to escape and received a permanent ban without any chance to defend myself and i recall making a unban application about this and it was instantly rejected with no comments so i don't see how this is fair on my behalf.

I would like you to take this into consideration as i managed to get myself permanently banned and i really miss the community that i came to love, i have matured alot since the last time i have been on the servers and i think i deserve a second chance as alot of my bans were unfair however i have no screenshots or video evidence to back myself up with as i have a new computer so i am only trying to remove this ban for now so i can get back into the community.

many thanks, satnavjudo
[Image: 6rtemlK.gif]
Pending investigation, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Approved.

Your ban has been shortened to two weeks and you have been placed on your last warning.
Edit:

You have been unbanned.