Unban Request
Your name: BradleeDaHamsta

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59573677

Your ban ID: 69858

Banned by: [FL] Skummet

Reason: Breaking FearRP.

Involved: FinnDaHamsta , BradleeDaHamsta(Me) , [FL]Skummet , (A Police Officer can't Remember his name)

Why we should unban you: Well I was in the elevator trying to deliver milk to the president because he was a dictator and banned milk so we were doing an rp and a police man is in the elevator and hits me with an asp baton so then I can break fearrp as he wasn't threatening me and he hit me so I could react aggressively. But then the admin came and said stop breaking fearrp but he didn't understand the situation or discuss it , then he just banned me.      I think you can break fearrp once you have been hit because once when I was in the jails as sru with a pirsoner that was a teacher and hit him with a riot shield he said I can break fearrp as I was hit his name was General Weed and that was the reason I did it but if the teacher is wrong I don't see how it is my fault as he taught me that.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
+support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Hello bradlee, When i arrived you was constantly jumping around in the elevator while the police had you within striking range of the asp batoon, i did never se a single hot from him, i will review this case thru the logs as soon as i get on my computer again.

Kind regards
Skummet
(02-16-2016, 10:01 PM)FinnDoesGames Wrote: +support

Refrain from posting in unban threads in which you're not involved.
Warned.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Yes he was look at the involved!
Approved.
After some investigation, he did indeed hit you, ban have been lifted and removed from your record.

Kind regards
Skummet