I dont even understand why i was banned but okee
Music 
Your name: Oh Baby A Triple

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104886916

Your ban ID: 69868

Banned by: [FL] Ivan Tempski

Reason: I had my job as an anal rapist, yes that was a bad idea i didnt know until i was brought into the admin sit, so this guy Ivan said hey why are you an anal rapist that isnt aloud, so i said ok let me change my job so i changed to a paramedic because i have friends that were telling me to be one, -=SP=- Hades and A Cute Hamster, and after i changed my job i got banned so i goto the website and it says that i was banned for being a rapist and changing my job to avoid the admin but i wasnt avoiding i was agreeing with the admin that i shouldnt be a rapist

Involved: It was just me and Ivan Tempski

Why we should unban you: Personally i dont think i did anything wrong i changed my job when he told me to
Quote:Basic Roleplay Rules

2.4 It is not allowed to roleplay rape or any other form of sexual abuse.

As your job was set to 'Anal Rapist', your ingame roleplaying purpose was to rape people, which is not allowed.

And may I recall, when did I give you approval to switch jobs whilst in sit?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(02-17-2016, 06:06 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote:

As your job was set to 'Anal Rapist', your ingame roleplaying purpose was to rape people, which is not allowed.

(02-18-2016, 05:35 AM)TpotBoss42 Wrote:
(02-17-2016, 06:06 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote:

You said you aren't aloud to be a rapist so I said alright I'll change my job to a paramedic my friends are down at the kfc waiting I didn't know you had to dismiss me for something as small as the wrong job at least warn me first.
Unban request approved.

Make sure to re-read the rules before playing.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]