Unban Request - Joe Joe Binks
Your name: [FL:RP]Joe Joe Binks

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110109118

Your ban ID: 69919

Banned by: [FL:M] Agorith

Reason: The reason I was banned was because a Police Officer called Freddie was attempting to Mass RDM the Police Force and executing Prisoners randomly. He killed one officer and attacked me so in self defence I killed Freddie t stop him killing everyone. I then received a ban for team killing even though the guy was trying to Mass RDM and I was stopping him killing everyone. I do believe it was an unfair ban a I was only trying to stop anything happening to other people. I do hop you take this into consideration and see that I was only doing it  to stop him doing it to others not in a malicious fashion. 

Involved: People who witnessed it was Judge Fudge and of course Freddie who is now banned.

Why we should unban you: I believe I should be unbanned because I was just trying to resolve the situation without everyone having to put up with getting killed. At the time I was doing it to stop him not to break the rules. I was trying to help not be malicious. Thanks Joe
Sorry about that on the code I didn't coy of the "Why we should unban you". Sorry if anyone read it and got confused. I've updated it and added that part in now. Thanks Joe
Even though I understand the situation you were in, teamkilling/backseat administration is still very much against the rules. You should've backed off and immediately make an @ call.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
(02-18-2016, 06:54 PM)Agorith Wrote: Even though I understand the situation you were in, teamkilling/backseat administration is still very much against the rules. You should've backed off and immediately make an @ call.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator

I understand that completely Agorith and at the time of stopping him completely forgot about the backseat administration rule. I was really appealing to see if it could be remove or shortened as Freddie did brook in my eyes a more sub sequential rule and was punished for the same length.
I just believe really to sum it all up that it could have been a verbal warning of some sort as me doing something minor compared to Freddie and we both get punished for same periods of time.
I'd also like to state very quickly that DarkNOOB and other people agreed that if a cop attacks you and you kill him its ok if you look under the roleplay situation. I had a valid reason to kill him.
Sorry for only getting back to you now, I've been quite busy.
I would have agreed to shortening your ban as I completely understood the situation you were in and I do agree afterwards you should've not received the same length of a ban compared to the rules he broke. However as your ban is expired now there's obviously no point in it.
If any situation like this occurs infront of you again, please remember to contact an FL staff member about it ASAP so the situation can be resolved.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Unban request reviewed and denied

Closing notes:
The user was found guilty of teamkilling, it might have been in order to stop another person breaking the rules, however that is not up to the said user. If you see a rulebreaker in the future please contact a staff member, do not take the situation into your own hands.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator