Weird disconnect message???
(02-15-2016, 07:25 PM)Edned Wrote: On the topic, I have no bloody idea what happened here:
Code:
Player [FL:RP] Edned (STEAM_0:0:51199704) has disconnected (String tables must be
powers of two in size!, 65408 is not a power of 2)
xD

There is a fix for this. Hopefully it will be up soon.
I think we have now fixed it.
Got that error about 10 mins ago...

EDIT: Still can't join. 

I got just a dot for an error this time.
The following 1 user Likes Tzimanious's post:
  • Gog
(02-15-2016, 08:30 PM)Tzimanious Wrote: Got that error about 10 mins ago...

EDIT: Still can't join. 

I got just a dot for an error this time.

We need to wait for Soulripper to di it, my apoligies.
I had the same message about 5 times this evening.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I can tell you it has something to do with the amount of props placed on the server. wouldn't have any idea how to fix it though
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
I dunno why but like all the disconnect messages are different, I saw some which are a giant line of that ^
[Image: alfred.png]
(02-16-2016, 11:50 AM)Wilson Wrote: [Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
I dunno why but like all the disconnect messages are different, I saw some which are a giant line of that ^

Yes, we have a fix but it is a config so SoulRipper has to do that.
From what I've seen, this only comes up when there is a large amount of props up.

When I put 1000 props down on build, this happened. It now happened at the event when there was a huge amount too. But it does not happen unless there is an X amount of props.
(02-16-2016, 03:43 PM)Falcao Wrote: From what I've seen, this only comes up when there is a large amount of props up.

When I put 1000 props down on build, this happened. It now happened at the event when there was a huge amount too. But it does not happen unless there is an X amount of props.

Yes, this is the problem. You were using Advanced Duplicator, right?