Report: The Dog Of Wisdom & [FL:RP] Jayze
NameThe Dog Of Wisdom
           [FL:RP] Jayze  

SteamID: The Dog Of Wisdom : STEAM_0:1:43277586
                [FL:RP] Jayze : STEAM_0:0:63639101

Time: 14/02/2016 Approximately 3:30-4am GMT

Server: V33X

Summary: So they start by shooting randomly in the backstreet hotel but I wasn't involved with that bit. 
I become an SRU Unit as there was only one government official and I knew things were going to go bad soon. As I spawn I go down to the Nexus Lobby and leave via the main door, as I get out there I hear and see shots, this was between The Dog Of Wisdom, Jayze and the SRU Sergeant. It looked as if it was a random attack but I can't be definite. Then I get killed by Jayze and as I and the Sergeant respawn and go down the elevator, they're there at the elevator doors in the lobby waiting to kill us as soon as they open, which they do. Then we respawn again (this is where the pt1 video starts) they're both in the elevator ready to RDM and spawn kill us AGAIN. When I then respawn again and The Dog Of Wisdom is stood behind me to my left (I think Jayze is behind me to the right too as you can hear rifle shots, which was the weapon he was using, but you cant see him in the clip) and killed me the second I spawned. The next time I respawn The Dog Of Wisdom is dead and Jayze runs from the corner of the room holding his m16. The Sergeant tazes him and I arrest him. When we both head towards to the elevator to leave the area (NLR and all that) we both get demoted by The Dog Of Wisdom who's now changed to president just for that purpose. 
When I respawn as a civilian, The Dog Of Wisdom is also a civilian again with his shotgun randomly shooting everyone. He kills me once and I respawn (this is where the pt2 video starts) I wander over behind him, I knew he was going to kill me but I wanted to get his name on camera and I wanted him to kill me as I was recording. 
This is where they both disconnect.

And so my novel ends.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9SSuAmIKlHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGnfd36VmNs

Thanks,

-Andrew(LostTimeGames)
The second video is private. Please make it public. You have 24 hours to do so.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(02-14-2016, 06:19 AM)NightHawkd Wrote: The second video is private. Please make it public. You have 24 hours to do so.

So it is, apologies. I have now made it unprivate.

-LostTimeGames
If noone noticed it, "The Dog Of Wisdom"'s ingame name is "Adolf Hitler".
I have made the video public as requested, this ban request is still active. It has been over 24 hours since I fixed the issue.

Thanks,

-LostTimeGames
(02-15-2016, 01:58 AM)rand0m0mg Wrote: If noone noticed it, "The Dog Of Wisdom"'s ingame name is "Adolf Hitler".

Yeah that was noticed, I mentioned it on the server earlier in the day whilst admins were online but nothing else was said so I presume it wasn't an important issue.

-LostTimeGames
This BR STILL stands NightHawkd, I did what you told me to days ago. Why has nothing else been done?

-LostTimeGames
(02-19-2016, 09:07 PM)LostTimeGames Wrote: This BR STILL stands NightHawkd, I did what you told me to days ago. Why has nothing else been done?

-LostTimeGames

I am sorry about that. I have been very busy with real life issues. I will get to this soon.

Approved. I apologize for the delayed action to this.

Thank you,

NightHawkd
Fearless Admin