Old Fearless
(02-22-2016, 09:02 AM)equal Wrote: You guys all referring to Fearless one year ago calling that the "old" fearless, lol.

Hej morten
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • equal
(02-22-2016, 09:02 AM)equal Wrote: You guys all referring to Fearless one year ago calling that the "old" fearless, lol.

Regardless of how long ago, it's still the old Fearless, just not as old as you guys go back Smile
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Gog
I believe that things aren't as bad as people think. Yes, there was a more stable Admin team back then, and yes there was more community interaction than now, mostly caused by the split I presume.

However, change brings challenges. New challenges that FL has to surpass, and for every challenge surpassed it becomes stronger. Challenges make us grow and give us the opportunity to try new things, which FL has done.

The "Worse" something gets, the better it can get in contrast. If a glass full of water looses water, some people will say that it's bad, because there was more water before which is "better". The way I see it, that water that's no longer there has left space for us to fill the glass with something else. This is an opportunity for the "New generation" to step up and leave their mark the same way the "Older" generation left theirs.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 4 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Fanatic, Ivan Tempski, sebasti161, Danny Boy
(02-22-2016, 02:36 PM)Holdem Wrote: I believe that things aren't as bad as people think. Yes, there was a more stable Admin team back then, and yes there was more community interaction than now, mostly caused by the split I presume.

However, change brings challenges. New challenges that FL has to surpass, and for every challenge surpassed it becomes stronger. Challenges make us grow and give us the opportunity to try new things, which FL has done.

The "Worse" something gets, the better it can get in contrast. If a glass full of water looses water, some people will say that it's bad, because there was more water before which is "better". The way I see it, that water that's no longer there has left space for us to fill the glass with something else. This is an opportunity for the "New generation" to step up and leave their mark the same way the "Older" generation left theirs.
So deep I got prolapse
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Disabled Angel, Random, sebasti161

Some people just enjoy a really early nostalgia trip I suppose.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Good Times... they were good times.

I don't normally post here anymore but this one caught my eye.

I joined in early 2013, and at that time the 2012 Golden Days were still going, but were beginning to die off.

It was all downhill from there. I do remember it though... it was amazing, and I loved it.
The following 1 user Likes Brax's post:
  • Gog
(02-22-2016, 02:36 PM)Holdem Wrote: I believe that things aren't as bad as people think. Yes, there was a more stable Admin team back then, and yes there was more community interaction than now, mostly caused by the split I presume.

Amen.
[Image: g7dizJX.png]
- Me

- ForceGhost, Nadrick, Zzzzapp, StillAlive, Timinator

- Contrafarming 24/7

- beflok as superadmin

- better day/night on v33x 

- smaller admin team, promotions very rare - quality not quantity

- MikeyTheFox

- shitty black cop cars

- no female models

- lotus elise, the car that couldnt make it over the smallest curbs

- xSWAGxLOLOLOLOLMANx

- Vaqxination
The following 6 users Like Nevy's post:
  • ryan!, Gog, TheMJ, Haarek, Random, sebasti161
(02-21-2016, 10:36 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Old FL:

- Being accused to fund terrorism and Fearless was run on an iPad (according to someone)
I remember that thread…gave me a good laugh. And…it was an iPod.

- Trial admins instead of moderators

- About 70 rules

- Lotus Elise, Ferrari Cabrio, Stallion, Minivan

- 8 GB ram was a huge amount back then

- We all had less powerful computers but the game ran smoother due less features.

- Reliable snapshot overflow

- Donations were manually hand out by myself.

- Infernaw got famous on YouTube for spawning a certain prop.
Link please?

- FL t-shirt and mousepad store (0 sold)
Wait…is it still available for purchase? Need a new mousepad.

- 3 servers with 50 slots all full

- Fumuku

- 1 million was a fortune

- RP points not yet there
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(02-23-2016, 08:12 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 10:36 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: - Infernaw got famous on YouTube for spawning a certain prop.
Link please?

Well, I suppose he's referring to LostInPlace and his video.

Spoiler :

The following 8 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Gog, TheMJ, Reebs, Fanatic, sebasti161, Link, Zan, Generation