Old Fearless
(02-13-2016, 08:29 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Hard to get RPP, but good community, good staff, and less mingy

TLDR: Better than now

I Feel that Before fearless was a more Truthful place and more professional place, i feel that nowdays everyones just trying to get in everyones graces, it just feels realy fake, and on the RPP thing Greed was talking, yeah it was alot harder to get RP points back then, but i feel that it was better that way i remenber back in the day i one day decided to be realy commited and earn my first RPP, and i build 4 or 5 Different Restaurants we had Karaoke's people singing they were realy Good but i never earn my RP point from them, back then if someone wanted to recieve one you had to have a realy original idea, i had to built like a massive turtle museum and we spent like the entire Saturday roleplaying there and only after that we got our RPP, people had to get realy original in order to gain an RPP, nowdays its extreamly easy i see people getting RPP for standing 15 mins in a Square making hamburgers.

I also think old fearless was better than now,theres alot of dirt to clean but i can see it coming back to what i remember.
I miss being able to log into the server.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • sebasti161
When I joined in 2014 the servers had A LOT more passiveRP than now. I miss 2014, trying to get in the 50 slots when it was always full, passiveRP, and more
It was great
as the server became more popular, it became less of a knitted community and there are more minges than ever now TBH
Regards,
aviator
The following 5 users Like aviator's post:
  • Gog, Brikaas, Infernaw, Random, Link
It was more peaceful. Significantly less people here solely to be toxic and try to piss others off which I see s lot of here now.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 2 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Edned, Random
(02-20-2016, 05:07 PM)Hitman Wrote: It was more peaceful. Significantly less people here solely to be toxic and try to piss others off which I see s lot of here now.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

That's just a straight lie.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Marty
(02-21-2016, 07:43 AM)ryan! Wrote:
(02-20-2016, 05:07 PM)Hitman Wrote: It was more peaceful. Significantly less people here solely to be toxic and try to piss others off which I see s lot of here now.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

That's just a straight lie.

It really is.
There were so many people acting like they were above others and doing exactly what you claim didn't happen.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • ryan!
v33x was the server no one went on, rarely had an admin on, always had less than 50 players
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Old FL:

- Being accused to fund terrorism and Fearless was run on an iPad (according to someone)

- Trial admins instead of moderators

- About 70 rules

- Lotus Elise, Ferrari Cabrio, Stallion, Minivan

- 8 GB ram was a huge amount back then

- We all had less powerful computers but the game ran smoother due less features.

- Reliable snapshot overflow

- Donations were manually hand out by myself.

- Infernaw got famous on YouTube for spawning a certain prop.

- FL t-shirt and mousepad store (0 sold)

- 3 servers with 50 slots all full

- Fumuku

- 1 million was a fortune

- RP points not yet there
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 15 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • , Kippsee, Haarek, Gog, Ivan Tempski, Fanatic, Edned, Infernaw, Viljo, Dauntless, horror, TheMJ, Random, sebasti161, Link