Unban request
Your name: MiniMiiii

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89369845

Your ban ID: 69759

Banned by: [FL:M] Agorith

Reason: BRA (68690) - FearRP

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: At first I didn't understand the Reason... 
                         I can not remeber, what i did wrong. I connected to the server, switched to paramedic and then                                  I spawned an ambulance. Then I was banned. 
                         I love the server and its roleplay-elements. I love the way, stuff is working with the problems. I love                          the different jobs and so on.
                         Maybe I did something wrong, but I can not see it in the reason. So please tell me what I did wrong.
                         Thank you for reading. Smile

[Edit] Oh now i understand the reason. I found the report. And now I want to explain the situation. I walked                           at the lake and I heard breaking contrabands. I walked into the house. And the police officer said something to me, that i wanted to steal his car and so on. But i didnt. So i followed his instructions: I walked to the wall. He cuffed me, found a crowbar and then I had to go in his car. I did so. In the Nexus, he asked the SRU to cuff me and arrest me. But I didn't understand the reason. So I think, that I didn't break the fear RP. I think the reporter did so. Because the crowbar wasn't a lockpick and he had not as much reasons as needed, to arrest me, I think. Otherwise this wasn't a so big unfair RP, I think. I hope you can understand me. Thanks.
Hello Minimiiii,

Although I do understand the situation you were in, that doesn't take away the fact that you were still breaking FearRP.
You always follow fearRP, no matter what. There are no exceptions made. You could've asked them OOC trough PM if you wanted some clarity on the situation that got you arrested. Breaking FearRP because you didn't understand their reasoning completely does not make it okay to break said rule.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
But why is that a 24h ban, because I walked strange? I can not understand this... And in the second after he tazered me, I were standing still until he jailed me. In this time I could try this again. But i didn't. Sad And the voice chat is not so good as i can understand all instructions. Sorry for that, that i didn't heard the warning. Was that a so hard rule breaking? I think a warning or a 1h ban will say me the same. Please understand me.
And he broke the rules, too, or not?
"2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint."
I understand your frustration but really it's one of the most basic rules there are, you should've been fully aware of it.

Agorith
Fearless Moderator
Thank you for your answer Wink
Now I understand it. 
Whatever its only one day. I can not understand why I reacted so. xD
FearRP is only void when you are attacked by the party that initiated the FearRP situation.

Unless they attack you either by melee or firearm, you must abide FearRP.

Denied

Hitman
Fearless Administrator