BR on OuassFPS
Name of player: OuassFPS

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57009286

Time in GMT: 16:52

Server: v2d

Summary: This guy almost cdmed me 2 times. I started chasing him because he broke FearRP. I found him and I was going to arrest him when he broke FearRP again and got in his BMW and went away. Then he insulted in chat

Evidence: http://postimg.org/image/v7lq0h5sl/

PS: He has 6RPP and around 200 hours.
Didn't really realise that my license plate is homophobic language ( I named it because someone suggested it) I changed it to something else know. Wont happen again. Smile
Yeah, I almost cdmed you twice, any evidence on that? No, exactly, further I did not break any Fearrp as you lie in the courthouse, and don't add that when the moment you tried to handcuff me, people started shooting causing you to jump in the car and move a bit, as you ofcourse didn't add that.

Further I have to say that if you take ''grow some balls'' as insult, you really should grow some balls, also i'd like to mention that i find it very hypocrite, to post a br on me and then actually including you being homophobic, you had me laughing there mate, nice br.
(02-11-2016, 04:54 PM)Ouassimks Wrote: Yeah, I almost cdmed you twice, any evidence on that? No, exactly, further I did not break any Fearrp as you lie in the courthouse, and don't add that when the moment you tried to handcuff me, people started shooting causing you to jump in the car and move a bit, as you ofcourse didn't add that.

Further I have to say that if you take ''grow some balls'' as insult, you really should grow some balls, also i'd like to mention that i find it very hypocrite, to post a br on me and then actually including you being homophobic, you had me laughing there mate, nice br.
Well even if I don't have proof of you breaking FearRP but that doesn't mean I am lying. Next thing you admited that you almost CDM me. Next thing no one was shooting, so you are currently lying in the corthouse( If anyone was shooting I was going to get shot). Next thing I don't really care about someone insulting me, but that doesn't mean I cant post a BR on you, can't I? And I made my licens plate was an accident. I really don't mean to insult anyone ( when ever I do it, its only for a joke and the other guy doesn't have anything againts it) and I never insult people in OOC.
Insufficient amount of evidence.

Player report denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]