Building Lessons.
Regardless of your rank you're all welcome, don't feel like because you don't know the in's and out's of every tool you're not good enough for whatever rank you are, I need a lot of work in some areas!

Totally agree mint, I don't even know where to start with hydraulics lmao.
From my time at Fearless I have acquired a lot of knowledge about building things, including the hydraulic tool. It's not that it's difficult to use, it's just temperamental. It's like a woman when you piss them off.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
The following 2 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Jonas, Frank
Is it too late to apply?

Steam name : Emil2205

Any Specified problem you have : Finding useful props, using toolgun.

Any special reason you want to be in the class : I can't build for shit Sad
When I get home from vacation, I'll start PM'ing everyone that made an application!
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
It is not too late, we have not had lessons because it has lasting some people who want to participate. So feel free to make Applications.
As Balls told you, we will start ween he is home from his vacation. Thanks - General Weed
Steam name : taXXeN22

Any Specified problem you have : I don't think so, no

Any special reason you want to be in the class : Learning something from a different point of view or just spectating talented person doing his thing will of course benefit me.

Addition: I would like to be at Hitman's classes first Tounge
Steam name : Jhunterdaw

Any Specified problem you have : its just I want to learn how to build properly because my building is really bad and i dont really know how to use the tools.

Any special reason you want to be in the class : its great to learn something from a different person's perspective rather than say Youtube or something like that because you are actually there and if you make mistakes they will help with mistakes unlike Youtube where you just have to go back and try and do it again
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
Steam name : Doge!

Any Specified problem you have : Most of the tools

Any special reason you want to be in the class : I want to know how to build things properly.
Steam name : [FL:DJ] Frank

Any Specified problem you have : Can't build for sh**.

Any special reason you want to be in the class : I would like to learn how to use the tools, what things we could make with the tools. + I am ashamed everytime I tell people that I can't build.
Steam name : [FL:RP] ArnyDaHamsta

Any Specified problem you have : I can't even build don't know where to start

Any special reason you want to be in the class : I would like to learn how to build really good things for rp's as I cannot build for sure. Would be really good if someone can teach me.