UBR Wolfy
[b]Your name: [FL:RP] Wolfy[/b]

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:142960071

Your ban ID: 69731

Banned by: [FL] Pear

Reason: Backseat Administrating, reconnectivng to avoid getting killed.

Involved: Me and [FL] Pear

Why we should unban you: First of all im not asking to be unbanned.
Lets start of, so i know i got banned for reconnecting to avoid being killed.
That was because i was so angry about that cops that keep but KEEP coming back to kill me and they also attempt CDM
me to get my stuff. I don't understand why they didn't got banned ? for real they broke NLR blantantly. I have witness, a guy named Brike-Mike can confrim that they broke NLR blantant.
Two, i don't know why i got banned for "Backseat Administrating?
I woke up, joined the server, made a base with Brike-Mike and cops tried to shoot us, so we shot back, they were getting angry and decided to break NLR to kill  us and attempt CDM us.

Im just asking for my ban to be shortened because i reconnected to avoid being kileld becuase i was angry at them ?
Also i don't know why am i banned for Backseat Administrating?

Regards
-Wolfy
Greetings,
You did break rules and you got punished for it. Just because they are breaking rules, doesn't mean you should aswell. The one breaking NLR got punished aswell and next time, before taking it on yourself, gather evidence and post a PLAYER REPORT. That's why there is a section online.

You got banned for backseat administrating for this reason:
You kept killing people that were breaking the rules, you raided the nexus with insufficient reason to get searg. demoted, because he broke rules.

Ban will stay as it is. You should have known way better not to reconnect to avoid RP situation and to gather evidence for a PR instead of taking it on yourself.

Fearless Administrator
Pear
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
Denied and moved.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]