Admin Abuse - Falcao
(02-13-2016, 04:32 PM)Clementio Wrote: Are you even involved? And yes it is a glitch. (its a goddamn window, that is closed, buletproof, where IRL you can just shoot trough it?

If you go in game RIGHT NOW and look at the SWAT Van, there is nothing, indicating that the windows are closed. You can shoot both ways, so I dont see the problem. Get your facts straight, then come back. Thanks.

-RG
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(02-13-2016, 04:40 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 04:32 PM)Clementio Wrote: Are you even involved? And yes it is a glitch. (its a goddamn window, that is closed, buletproof, where IRL you can just shoot trough it?

If you go in game RIGHT NOW and look at the SWAT Van, there is nothing, indicating that the windows are closed. You can shoot both ways, so I dont see the problem. Get your facts straight, then come back. Thanks.

-RG

We'll come back when we feel like coming back, now someone please warn this one since hes not involved, and is only here to get his 5 second lick.
(02-13-2016, 04:44 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:

-RG

We'll come back when we feel like coming back, now someone please warn this one since hes not involved, and is only here to get his 5 second lick.
I am actually involved, as I was there.

So like I said earlier,  get your facts straight, then come back. THANK You.
(02-13-2016, 04:47 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:

-RG

You cant fight, the blind with reason they'll just say things like "A admin did it so its not breaking the rules cuz if it was he wouldnt have done it :O" or "Its not a Glitch cuz if it was a glitch then it would be removed from the server" next thing their going to tell me "you can raid has a Doctor cuz Doctors can equip Guns therefore its not against the rules or else it would be removed :O"
(02-13-2016, 04:52 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 04:47 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:

-RG

You cant fight, the blind with reason they'll just say things like "A admin did it so its not breaking the rules cuz if it was he wouldnt have done it :O" or "Its not a Glitch cuz if it was a glitch then it would be removed from the server" next thing their going to tell me "you can raid has a Doctor cuz Doctors can equip Guns therefore its not against the rules or else it would be removed :O"
Go right ahead.

Thats not entirley true. Well, about this situation, it is. As this is NOT a glitch (If you want to, ill show you, im home monday, feel free to add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/randomids)

Stay on track now.. And no, thats just stupid.
Keep it formal and polite, we can't take replies serious if the purpose of it is to provoke.
I don't even understand why you guys keep replying and quoting, this will only end in one way. Denied.
That is why i stop replying on this... you guys should do the same Wink

#Corruption
Ah. So you do get it? There was no abuse involved.

Have a good weekend the boys and girls.
(02-13-2016, 06:44 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Ah. So you do get it? There was no abuse involved.

Have a good weekend the boys and girls.

I feel like a kindergarden teacher sometimes...
Seems like my previous reply might not have been clear, this one will be: Any more provocative replies will be removed and you'll be warned for it.