Admin Abuse - Falcao
(02-13-2016, 02:25 AM)Clementio Wrote: One more abuse to add to this like 1 hour ago: Using swatvan buletproof to hide inside, well this is not the problem, the problem is Falcao and his friends, inside the swatvan, making a way (GLITCH) so their weapons can shoot outside and they be cover inside the van, safety, Impossible to hit.
Glitching  to be able to shoot for outside? i guess this is a perma ban (at least if it was a normal player, like Clementio).

Everyday that pass, i feel that i cannot play on this server, always a rule broken in front of my eyes, always Falcao part of it. Falcao and same persons that were talking here on this Admin Abuse. Always the same. An admin breaking rules... Incredible. Smile

I would LOVE to see this really being analyzed by some trully Admins that knows the rules.

This is not abuse. Shooting out of the SWAT van windows is permitted as it has been carried out by many people for quite a while now without anything being said by ANY admin. I'm finding that every time you lose in a raid, you tend to vent your anger by just calling abuse on admins. This was verified when you disconnected halfway during a raid along with all your other friends because you were being defeated.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I did not even lost the raid. I had to leave and i left. You guys lost the raid before anyway.
(02-13-2016, 11:17 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 02:25 AM)Clementio Wrote: One more abuse to add to this like 1 hour ago: Using swatvan buletproof to hide inside, well this is not the problem, the problem is Falcao and his friends, inside the swatvan, making a way (GLITCH) so their weapons can shoot outside and they be cover inside the van, safety, Impossible to hit.
Glitching  to be able to shoot for outside? i guess this is a perma ban (at least if it was a normal player, like Clementio).

Everyday that pass, i feel that i cannot play on this server, always a rule broken in front of my eyes, always Falcao part of it. Falcao and same persons that were talking here on this Admin Abuse. Always the same. An admin breaking rules... Incredible. Smile

I would LOVE to see this really being analyzed by some trully Admins that knows the rules.

This is not abuse. Shooting out of the SWAT van windows is permitted as it has been carried out by many people for quite a while now without anything being said by ANY admin. I'm finding that every time you lose in a raid, you tend to vent your anger by just calling abuse on admins. This was verified when you disconnected halfway during a raid along with all your other friends because you were being defeated.

let me just reply, so i have evidence of what you, falcao and your friends did.
And yes! It is a glitch. If its bullet proof from outside to inside the Van, what is the sence to not be buletproof from inside to outside? I call that a glitch.
(02-13-2016, 01:07 PM)Clementio Wrote: And yes! It is a glitch. If its bullet proof from outside to inside the Van, what is the sence to not be buletproof from inside to outside? I call that a glitch.

If it was a glitch, do you not think they'd remove such a game breaking glitch? Also, can we please stay on topic, this has nothing to do with the admin abuse case you posted. If you think this is admin abuse, post another case.
(02-13-2016, 01:10 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(02-13-2016, 01:07 PM)Clementio Wrote: And yes! It is a glitch. If its bullet proof from outside to inside the Van, what is the sence to not be buletproof from inside to outside? I call that a glitch.

If it was a glitch, do you not think they'd remove such a game breaking glitch? Also, can we please stay on topic, this has nothing to do with the admin abuse case you posted. If you think this is admin abuse, post another case.

Ghostk1ll3r i dont know how long you played in this server but if you want to become a teacher you have to pay more attention to the game, in case you dont know if i nocolide a wall i can get inside it a shoot from it i can also do the same with trees and these things take alot of the developers time to remove. so game breaking glitch's do exist and for that reason this rule exists. - 1.1 Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches will not be tolerated.
(02-13-2016, 01:24 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:

Ghostk1ll3r i dont know how long you played in this server but if you want to become a teacher you have to pay more attention to the game, in case you dont know if i nocolide a wall i can get inside it a shoot from it i can also do the same with trees and these things take alot of the developers time to remove. so game breaking glitch's do exist and for that reason this rule exists. - 1.1 Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches will not be tolerated.
What? I am just going to stop replying and await an SA to conclude the thread

Dude. Stop. 

GHOST is a REALLY experienced player on FL, and on top of that, smart and a gold personality.

And ONCE AGAIN its NOT a glitch, you are supposed to be able to shoot through the SWAT Van windows.

Like GHOST said, dont you think that of it was a glitch, it would already be out of the game?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(02-13-2016, 01:27 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

What? I am just going to stop replying and await an SA to conclude the thread

Thank god tired of you spamming my post for cheap licks.
(02-10-2016, 10:03 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: I am Blackie Chan, and i am involved!

Was was reading this unban request that was denied.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=41613

So according to this post, [FL]Beflok, [FL]Drogas and Fultz, are saying that you have, to have a keypad in a position were it is possible to crack without getting shot, now i wont someone who knows anything about theoretical physics who can a normal cop can keypad crack that base without getting shot. 

[Image: IIJs54d.png]

I guess we can all agree that is impossible, and the rules i always heard was that, every base has to have  a keypad that can be cracked without being in the line of fire. 

Btw i aplaud this attitude coming from a staff member! 
[Image: 2016_02_10_00007.jpg]

And Falcao you know exactly why we had to bring this to the admin abuse section

[Image: 2016_02_10_00006.jpg]

So if by any chance this admin abuse thread gets denied and closed , the person that Denies it should also do the player comunity the favor of writting in the base rules section of the rule page, what a player can or cannot have in his base without breaking the rules because in the current state, a normal player gets blacklisted for something that another player is applauded by in the next!

You can now proceed with the "Your just salty" mature comments.

(02-13-2016, 02:24 PM)Random Gamer Wrote:

Dude. Stop. 

GHOST is a REALLY experienced player on FL, and on top of that, smart and a gold personality.

And ONCE AGAIN its NOT a glitch, you are supposed to be able to shoot through the SWAT Van windows.

Like GHOST said, dont you think that of it was a glitch, it would already be out of the game?

Are you even involved? And yes it is a glitch. (its a goddamn window, that is closed, buletproof, where IRL you can just shoot trought it? ahah you guys are so funny) Of course its a glitch, because you glitch so the weapon pass trough the windows and you can shoot without touching the window.... About "be out of the game" , well there are other glitchs ingame, there was in past some others that you could duplicate games and such. So... This is just one more, that needs to be fixed. But people that use it should be punished