Admin Abuse - Falcao
Can one of you tell me what powers I abused please? This is an abuse case.

The admin present on the server decides if a base is a doomfort and I decided my decision that it wasn't, therefor it's not a doomfort and you follow my decision. The base was within the rules, you had cover to ram the keypad or crack it which was right next to it. The base stayed within all rules.

Unless I have abused any powers, which I clearly haven't, this seems more of a personal thing against myself.
(02-11-2016, 02:23 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...826&page=5

Not the first time this happens, i see...

Also i cant belive i forgot this point.

You guys see that black wall on the background blending with the barricade, yeah thats against the Doomfort rules too. and he knows it according to this post, and still treatens to immediately close a ban request if i made one on him and his friends with a base he knows is against the rules since he was already on a forums discussing that it is against the rules.

How unbiased can you get.

Another one for the Rocket Scientists to Debunk...

Sure looks that this is all according to the rules to me #Sarcasm

I managed to get my hands on the video of the following post - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...826&page=1

(02-11-2016, 04:25 PM)Falcao Wrote: Can one of you tell me what powers I abused please? This is an abuse case.

The admin present on the server decides if a base is a doomfort and I decided my decision that it wasn't, therefor it's not a doomfort and you follow my decision. The base was within the rules, you had cover to ram the keypad or crack it which was right next to it. The base stayed within all rules.

Unless I have abused any powers, which I clearly haven't, this seems more of a personal thing against myself.

Falcao if i remenber correctly you the same guy that said ingame in an attempt to raid a base this: 

Player [FL:M] Ivan Tempski left the game (Disconnect by user).

(PM) [FL:M] Falcocoa: Not random, we worked for government and you had high walls.
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(PM) To [FL:M] Falcocoa: That's not high walls
Player JMR (STEAM_0:1:75482274) has joined the game.
Jack 'Potato' Molo: yeah, I joined u guys first thing I see:Our base full of cops
(PM) [FL:M] Falcocoa: Yeah it is
(PM) To [FL:M] Falcocoa: No it isnt, It's a fence.
(Local OOC) Innocent Potato: goverment officals cant throw molotovs, Failrp
(PM) [FL:M] Falcocoa: Fence, wall, same thing
(PM) To [FL:M] Falcocoa: No, you can see right through it.
(PM) To [FL:M] Falcocoa: This has already been argued in the forums.
(PM) [FL:M] Falcocoa: To us, it's regarded to walls.

[Image: 36C2E103FA696C2976DB4D06AEBE1E7DB434CBDC]

This is the post were i got the information- http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=66658

You said a Fence and a Wall are the same thing.

(PM) [FL:M] Falcocoa: Fence, wall, same thing

When in Fearless RP has a wall and a fence been defined has the same thing.

And what your trying to tell everyone in the forums is that your word is law in the server even tho you clearly contantly break the rules and use your admin status so you always get your way and can censure anyone who posts ban requests on your friends!

[Image: newimage.jpg]

I also want to add that Seeing has you have final word on what is doomfort or not you porably also have Final word on how gravity works! 

Has seen in the Following picture right here that i gathered from a this post - http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=65053

[Image: 4000_screenshots_2015_10_04_00005.jpg]

Ill porably need Isaac Newton's Ghost for this one, How in gods name is that building Built by and aproved by Falcao supported!

Is there any Super Admin,Admin or Moderator here that can tell me that!

this base goes against the rule.

6.9 All of your constructions must be realistically supported. This means no floating constructions (cameras included).

Yet it was approved by Falcao!

Even the Server owner Himself said this base was unrealistic in the post!

[Image: Ceifas.jpg]

So i cant see how a person of Contantly build doomforts and finds extreamly forced and rulebreaking ways to raid other players should be the judge of whether something is a doomfort or not!

How can this admin have the authority to Ban, Blacklist and Define what is right or wrong when he clearly does not know himself what is Right or Wrong!

But thats just my Opinion and im just a Salty Minge! 

Spoiler :
[Image: 2016_02_09_00005.jpg]
with 1/4 less bans than the admin.

I shall no longer be replying to this abuse case, as seen above they are bringing up closed cases from months ago because they have been shut down and nothing left to stand on, which is fine. Keep it coming.

Carry on replying but I shall not, I'll wait for this to be closed or dealt with by the Super Admin team and above.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...d+doomfort

Issue was adressed multiple times in the past 3 years, here is an example. fix the damn fekking rules for a change.

My question is why falc still goes to such extreme lengthes of using these dupes, you know you're going to get shit for it. Other players get into trouble, but since admins and mods can do this by just saying "it aint in the rules, so i can do dis" Everything is set.

I couldnt even block that part off, cause viljo was giving me a hassle for it. Couldn't use the RV as a base, since it was a "drivable doomfort".

Reason why I'm not on FL anymore is exactly this, none of you admins are on the same page, yet you can all do whatever the fek you like.

Not involved, warned. - Falcao
(02-11-2016, 05:50 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...d+doomfort

Issue was adressed multiple times in the past 3 years, here is an example. fix the damn fekking rules for a change.

My question is why falc still goes to such extreme lengthes of using these dupes, you know you're going to get shit for it. Other players get into trouble, but since admins and mods can do this by just saying "it aint in the rules, so i can do dis" Everything is set.

I couldnt even block that part off, cause viljo was giving me a hassle for it. Couldn't use the RV as a base, since it was a "drivable doomfort".

Reason why I'm not on FL anymore is exactly this, none of you admins are on the same page, yet you can all do whatever the fek you like.

Upvote
(02-11-2016, 05:35 PM)Falcao Wrote: I shall no longer be replying to this abuse case, as seen above they are bringing up closed cases from months ago because they have been shut down and nothing left to stand on, which is fine. Keep it coming.

Carry on replying but I shall not, I'll wait for this to be closed or dealt with by the Super Admin team and above.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator

Can you please just make an exception just to send me the rule where it says i cant use closed case evidence in a open admin abuse thread to make a point, and that point being that you dont know the rules therefore you shouldnt be enforcing them!
(02-11-2016, 07:59 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: I can go on and on with threads that state this is doomforting, we all know falc knows it. He's just doing what he does best, bending over.

Posting in a thread without sufficient rights? come on mate give me a one month ban, hope you get cancer f@ggot.

User warned and banned. - Falcao
One more abuse to add to this like 1 hour ago: Using swatvan buletproof to hide inside, well this is not the problem, the problem is Falcao and his friends, inside the swatvan, making a way (GLITCH) so their weapons can shoot outside and they be cover inside the van, safety, Impossible to hit.
Glitching to be able to shoot for outside? i guess this is a perma ban (at least if it was a normal player, like Clementio).

Everyday that pass, i feel that i cannot play on this server, always a rule broken in front of my eyes, always Falcao part of it. Falcao and same persons that were talking here on this Admin Abuse. Always the same. An admin breaking rules... Incredible. Smile

I would LOVE to see this really being analyzed by some trully Admins that knows the rules.
(02-13-2016, 02:25 AM)Clementio Wrote: One more abuse to add to this like 1 hour ago: Using swatvan buletproof to hide inside, well this is not the problem, the problem is Falcao and his friends, inside the swatvan, making a way (GLITCH) so their weapons can shoot outside and they be cover inside the van, safety, Impossible to hit.
Glitching  to be able to shoot for outside? i guess this is a perma ban (at least if it was a normal player, like Clementio).

Its not a glitch, its a part of the game, you can shoot out the SWAT Van's windows. And no, it wouldnt be a permaban.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]