Fail ban: Ivan Tempski
Exclamation 
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] zunax

[b]Time/Date:[/b] 5am GMT+1  16.02.16

[b]Steam ID:[/b] STEAM_0:0:51920481

[b]Name of Administrator:[/b] Ivan Tempski

[b]Evidence:[/b] Banned me right now for 12h because I walked into a rebuild building on v2d (BP"BAR") and hitted
one guy with me feet just one time when i try to run out of the building. I said to him it was a fail and it was my fault.
I have 300h on this server. I know its not allowed to stand on sleeping or injured ppl. but it was a god damn fail. I just
went in to take a look and went out. I did not walked around. I did not try to hurt anyone at this point!
I walked out instandly!
So he ban me for a fail. Thats why I think this banhammer was fail!
Thats why I think it is an abuse ; using to early a ban hammer!

PS: I'd never stick out before for any rule broke!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hey, I am in no way affiliated with the FL staff but this is stated on the rules of an admin abuse case which can be found here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=63609

"For example, this is not abuse:
Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this."

if you would like to dispute your ban go here: http://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15

Admin Note: Thanks for the help, but you know you aren't supposed to post here. User warned. - MasterNoda
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Ali i dont care about the ban. I care about...he dont say i get banned....he banned me without saying anything. He banned me without a warning before. He know i wasn't stick out before. I think he just used the ban hammer cause he had a bad day or what ever.
It was much to early. First you can say dont do it again...next time ban or the like this but no - " Banhammer and i am done "
Thats why I think he abused his admin tools!
How you calling it then if it isnt an abuse?! Maybe he dont like me - maybe he had a bad day. It is an abuse if you get banned for a fail even when I say "sorry it was my fault... i dont even want to do it!"
Or should I say just a bad puplic admin?!
Quote: For example, this is not abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
As stated above, make a UBR. This is not abuse.

Report closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]