Wheres our logo?
Question 
I got on the site today only to see that the thread markers which used to be our Logo (technically FlyLows) replaced with black bullets, and no more of the Logo in the main title? What happened? Did they file a copyright claim or something?

SoulRipper, you can close this after you answer.
It was removed due to someone finally noticing Nudel stole it from the "Flylow" company, So soul took it down to respect there copyrights and now we're going to get a new logo.
If you wanted Soul to answer, why didn't you just PM him?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
It's a trademarked logo, so we have to make a new logo.

http://www.trademarkia.com/fl-flylow-85023003.html
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I was trying to create a new logo during the last days, and I think I finally made one Soul actually liked, so I hope I can show it to you as soon as Soul approved it.
looks good mate Smile
Looks great, but I believe another font would be better ^^
The following 3 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Shadow, sleepynoname, 7rozen_7ear_
the new logo looks neat, nice work Nudelholz. which reminds me i need to get back into making gfx! used to something i did quite often but lately i've started making stuff less and less..
Nudel, did you make the logo we have now? I like it.
I have always thought that this website looked sleek and clean, and I like that.
I belong to a few other forums that just look like a hot mess. Like, the layout, and the colors just make me wanna throw up.
But, with our logo, the colors, and the layout, this site looks awesome.

However, one little suggestion Nudel, maybe make the FL logo a bit bolder so that it stands out a bit more.

Sir Raffi Wrote:If you wanted Soul to answer, why didn't you just PM him?

if you don't like people asking questions, why don't you just leave the forum?
I don't understand it Raffi, your a good guy but you ask these over critical questions constantly and there is really no need for them?
Why did I put it out there? Because I wanted to, that's why. I'm sure others had the same question so I did a favor. What if everyone who had a question, instead of putting it out in a thread, PM'ed SoulRipper? Can you imagine? He wouldn't be able to post on the forums without reading 5000 PMs first. Now think to yourself, was that question really needed? Does it bother you to the point where you have to ask? Or can you just let it go?
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • childjames
I don't like the new logo Sad I want the old one back T.T