WhatIsMyName ? .... Unban Request
Your name: WhatIsMyName ? ....

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82394399

Your ban ID: 69616

Banned by: [FL] Falcao

Reason: FearRP, DC to avoid RP situation

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.)

Why we should unban you: I have been having serious gmod issues at the moment i thought they had been all fixed but apparently not my game crashed while in a room and decided not to respond so it closed and i could not stop it from closing so it looks like i disconnected as a user but i did not. As i have said before i love this server and i dont break rules it was not my fault i hope you believe me.
I see there is a similar ban on you for pretty much the same reason.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68491

Do you have any screenshots of some error pop-up, or does it just crash with no warning whatsoever?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
It just crashes for no reason whats so ever. I will just be doing what i normally do on gmod and then the game crashes but it only seems to happen on multiplayer.
Okay, you get me your crash logs to prove this was a crash then of your gmod.

Because if you "crashed" it wouldn't have said disconnected by user.
(02-07-2016, 01:29 PM)Falcao Wrote: Okay, you get me your crash logs to prove this was a crash then of your gmod.

Because if you "crashed" it wouldn't have said disconnected by user.

I dont know what time i got banned and i have hundreds of crash logs so if you know what time i got banned i could show it to you.
When a user disconnects and the message (Disconnected by user.) pops up, it means you clicked the disconnect button or typed disconnect in console. If you crashed it would have said (WhatIsMyName ? .... has timed out.) although (<user> has timed out.) is usually for network errors, or might have even said (Steam auth ticket has been cancelled.)

If your disconnect message was (Disconnected by user.) you disconnected intentionally to avoid the RP situation.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Now that I think about it more, if your game completely crashed it would most likely have said (Steam auth ticket canceled.)

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Apoligies I did not get back sooner.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time due to me not responding and making you wait. The ban will be removed from your record.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator