PASSIVE EVENT: ♥Valentine's Day♥
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
-User warned, don't think that just because you left this community it's okay to post stuff like this.

-Jan
(02-11-2016, 05:39 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 05:36 PM)Blurr Wrote: This is the most cringe thing I have seen yet......
What Fearless are trying to say is that if you are lonely come and cringe out with us!
#SadAF

You make me and a lot of other people cringe, but we don't complain.

Keep your opinion to yourself if you feel that way.

Well...

Spoiler :
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 3 users Like Edned's post:
  • Robbtja, Falc, Grunt
(02-11-2016, 05:55 PM)Edned Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 05:39 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(02-11-2016, 05:36 PM)Blurr Wrote: This is the most cringe thing I have seen yet......
What Fearless are trying to say is that if you are lonely come and cringe out with us!
#SadAF

You make me and a lot of other people cringe, but we don't complain.

Keep your opinion to yourself if you feel that way.

Well...

Spoiler :
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

You and your shitty memes. xD
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 3 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Edned, Robbtja, Grunt
I am guessing most of the fearless players and staff are lonely as fuck and have nothing better to do then hook up on a virtual game..........
(02-11-2016, 05:59 PM)Blurr Wrote: FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL FLAME IS REAL

I suggest you don't spam on this thread.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
Edned you did post a meme so shut it!
The following 2 users Like Blurr's post:
  • FEaRIeZz, sebasti161
Hey blurr, how you been man?
The irrelevant posting ends here. Any more posts which are not on topic will receive a warning. Stay on topic from now please.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Edned
(02-11-2016, 06:08 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote: Hey blurr, how you been man?

Good man, how about you? You heading to this 11/10 IGN Event?
#69th Post Wink

Message from Tomo: You were obviously writing this irrelevant response whilst I posted my warning post. It stops from now.
I cannot wait to go with my homosexual partner WoodChopper too!
Let's meet up for dinner! I'd love to meet Link66, I have heard good things about him!
The following 2 users Like Blurr's post:
  • FEaRIeZz, sebasti161