[/b]
[/b]

[b]
 [b]Reason:
 Scamming XD yh right

Involved: snowwolf u vagina
[/b]
[/b]

Why we should unban you: Haha some of u admins are retarded. I got banned for scamming when I didn't have chance to give a gun to someone cause I got tazed and then when I ask for an apology for being harassed by a group of people led by an admin, I get banned for 11 months. WTF 11 months for apparently scamming. Even if I did scam, that pathetic vagina cant put 11 months to me, unless he has let his emotions get the better of him as I said fuck off to him. And im not going to take time filling in that bullshit template when you cant be arsed to hire decent staff. Im expecting to be unbanned as I haven't done anything. And that bullshit 11 months can fuck right off.
Right. Staff don't get hired. Second, I suggest you tole down the language if you even want this to be considered.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
well sort out your staff as 11 months for scamming is bs in itself and all I asked for was an apology and I would give him the money that I was going to give back anyway, but got randomly tazed. but instead got the money taken from me from the admin and then banned
Hello Coal,

I brought you to the roof and the guy you scammed to the roof, I gave you plenty of time to give the items back but you kept on going with "I need an apology". I said to you to give it back quite a few times, you failed to do so. I decided to ban you as you failed to give the items or the money back when asked to do so.

Unban request Denied, user broke the rules and I gave him multiple chances to give the items back.