BR ChironaHD,Baloo Bear, Yogi Bear Backseat Administration, RDM , Proppushing
Name of player: Yogi Bear, Baloo Bear and ChironaHD

SteamID: Rdming Police SGT :STEAM_ID_0:0:96170665

Security Guards Getting Revenge and backseat administrating: STEAM_ID_0:1:121483633
STEAM_ID_0:1:71438206

Time in GMT: About 22:30

Server: V2D

Summary: Well I spawned and immediately got random killed so I started recording and then this police officer (ChironaHD) goes on a mass rdm spree and starts to kill everyone and did atleast 5 times then these security guards came (Baloo Bear and Yogi Bear) and started getting revenge in nlr spots and backseat administrated when I told them to leave it and I'm recording then the minge (ChironaHD) gets demoted and spawns as a civilian and starts proppushing and tried killing us. 

Evidence:https://youtu.be/hHDTn0XdEg8

STEAM IDs ADDED BY [FL] Tomo:
STEAM_0:0:96170665
STEAM_0:1:71438206
STEAM_0:1:121483633
I dont know if i can say im involved with this, but i can say that i was in the server at around that hours, and i remenber i joined Police Sergeant, and i receive a URGENT call from president for lake, i went to lake and kill that guy, then after that, i remenber he broke NLR and shot at my car when i was with the president, he also went security guard and try to kill me, im 100% sure you can find those logs, and damage logs on him as security guard shooting me.
Minutes later, he again broke NLR, and seconds/minutes later he joined SRU and he shot the president as SRU... this player clearly shows that he do not know the rules, he do not know what NLR means, teamkill means, you should look into this player.

Again, im sorry if this is not considered involved.. but i guess it is Smile
Me and baloo bear where defending the president at the time and it isn't really our fault when they attack us first as police units

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
If you go to 3:30 you'll see Paddington Bear and Baloo Bear trying to save the Vice president but then later Baloo Bear come and shoots the vice President.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
Please update your report to include valid SteamID's. You have 24 hours to do so or this report will be denied.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Report Approved.

ChironaHD issued a 6 month ban for Mass RDM and complete disregard of the rules. His 11th ban.
Baloo Bear issued a 1 day ban for backseat administration.
Paddington Bear issued a 1 day ban for backseat administration.

Thanks for your report.

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]