Reporting xDeadShotx for: Random Kill, FailRP.
Shocked 
Name of player: xDeadshotx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61684894
Time in GMT: 4.02.2016, 21:47 -> 9.47 exactly (fraps put it in the name)

Server: v33x

Summary:

As seen in the Evidence, Mister xDeadShotx just randomly broke into our apartment. The Windows where shut as seen in the Video there was no clear sight on the Money Printers and the weed pots.

So I think he broke:
16.1 Do not steal or rob etc. without a valid roleplay reason.

14.4 You must have a valid reason to raid players, i.e. contraband, burglary, and needing to take hostages are all valid reasons.

and lastly:

4.1 Do not kill people randomly (RDM); only kill with a valid roleplay reason, for example protecting your property during a raid, killing when your demands are not honoured as Corleone, etc. Violence should always be the last option.

obviously Violence was his first option.

Evidence:: https://youtu.be/06N4xMy7rtw

Please get him banned. Wasn't the first 'unclean' raid he did to me

Sincerely,
thekalk|SilentAnger|[GER]

Edit: If you need more information, feel free to ask in the reply section.
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
[Image: tumblr_n4b2hbIVAl1r7l27do1_500.jpg]
Hello thekalk,

I was walking around your home and I saw your druglabs inside the room. That's why I raided your base. When I see you, you are holding crowbar on your hands thats why I killed you without verbal warning.

Now let's talk about you ; You can't spawn contrabands as a Gun Dealer. You can't build a base. Also we can clearly see you did Meta-gaming because I heard you are talking to your friend in TS or smth. Also your friend Marvin L. came when raid ends. And he tried to talk to me about raid. How he can know I raided his base ? It's simple, you said in TS or smth.

So I didn't broke any rules but you clearly did and if you know the rules well you need to know it better. When you read this please don't delete the post.

(As you can see in the video, there is a money printer near to you. It means I had a valid reason.)

Thanks
Checked it myself drug labs weren't visible my friend Smile show me your proof please.

Secondly,
They where 50 meters away wich means they knew as much as I did. Its not metagaming they saw you too. You didn' even check any windows.

And I dont have to justify anything because this report is about you and how you just randomly ran into my apartment and killed me.

And you can't tell me that a crowbar is so scary for you to pull the trigger. I didn't even attack you and if i did you could have easily shot me.

Another option would be to shoot me ones and wait so I am hurt as a warning.

So many different options then just killing my friend but let the admins decide.
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
Hello again thekalk,

I don't have any proof because, generally if I see some contra I'm not going to take ss. And if I know you have contra it's not random raid. We can clearly see in video you have contra. Also if you hit my head one time with crowbar I can faint. We were so close and you can hit to my head so it's scary for me. If you learn the game mechanics maybe you can be a good player.

You are right, let's stop writing more replys. Admins will decide.

Thanks
(02-04-2016, 11:41 PM)xDeadShotx Wrote: Hello again thekalk,

I don't have any proof because, generally if I see some contra I'm not going to take ss. And if I know you have contra it's not random raid. We can clearly see in video you have contra. Also if you hit my head one time with crowbar I can faint. We were so close and you can hit to my head so it's scary for me. If you learn the game mechanics maybe you can be a good player.

You are right, let's stop writing more replys. Admins will decide.

Thanks

Just to get you banned sweetheart I checked if you could see through the windows <3
Spoiler: you couldn't see anything from there without props.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jfh0q5o...e=youtu.be

You don't have to lie anymore man its over.
And sorry if I am not the perfect player with 20 hours mate LOL.
Hello again thekalk,

I'm really suprised, you are really mad. But you record last video for nothing. If you try to think normally you can find how can I see your druglabs. But I think it's hard for your acumen. So I can explain for you mate ;

Also it's so simple. I parked my car front of the your window. I jumped on it and I look inside.

That's very simple and easy way. If you remember I said "If you learn the game mechanics maybe you can be a good player." Don't forget this sentence mate ...

(By the way I'm not going to send more comments if admins don't need.)

Thanks
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
- Not involved. Warned. -
Theklak: btw when a report is written the steam id sections it unique to his account, this video might help you understand and collect others players steam id "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSyhyrYdqs8"

xDeadshotx Steam id: STEAM_0:0:61684894
(02-05-2016, 02:32 AM)Falsii ™ Wrote: Dear Admin's, Deadshot & theklak: obviously there are many opinions on Deadshot, players reporting him for breaking the rules as well as himself reporting others? as suspected in my report "http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68515" involving him and other players as well as having a discussion owith Deadshot himself being accused in a piece of evidence he presented trying to report an other player, in the comment section of his report involving myself. "http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68513" so recently due to many reports have been on the forums as well as players in game commenting on his actions my opinion is going to be biased however i would think all the recent evidence should be collected at thought about the actions in great detail, that is my opinion and obvious its your judgement.

Man thats why I reported him in the first place no one likes him because he is just raiding and raiding and breaking the Rules. And the raids aren't even clean As you can see. But he is lying and saying 'oh I checked the windows' even if he didn't and he gets away with it. As you can see right here he is giving out information in pieces wich leads me to the conclusion that he is lying based on my previous evidence. In his first reply he didnt say nothing about jumping on a car. And when I showed him another evidence he just found the right answer to wrangle out of this situation.
In my opinion he a 'longtime threat' to this server. Thats why I think he should get banned.
So... i will say something, too.
I was close to the lake house.

I will say something to the posts of Deadshot:

"I saw your druglabs inside the room"
How? You said you used your car to look into our house. Mhh but there was a car just in front of the house. In front of the main entrance. Under the window of the "drug lab-room"... there was now car. I saw it. And Marvin saw it. We were at the lake at this time.
And you cant see other Contra though the front window.

"And he tried to talk to me about raid. How he can know I raided his base ? It's simple, you said in TS or smth."
How he can know this? Well, i think at the same way like me. You burned... the house. Massive smoking above the house. Its was easy to see and Marvin decided to take a look. There is no reason to use Teamspeak. Marvin could see the raid without TS.

"I don't have any proof because[...]" Doesn't matter... you don't have any evidence against me, Marvin or thekalk.

"Also if you hit my head one time with crowbar..." I couldn't see this in the video of thekalk. There was no hitting with his crowbar. Maybe he wanted to open one of the big wooden boxes on the kitchenbar. Its a roleplay. Maybe he wanted to repair something in HIS house? Thats why he have the crowbar in his hands.

Also... please don't offend Thekalk with:
"If you learn the game mechanics maybe you can be a good player." or other allusions.

And another thing: If you were so scaryed about his crowbar, then you should put away your weapon and pray for mercy, shouldn't you?
As you described: Its a very dangerous weopon.

And what a coincidence... another player, we don't know, reported you, too. Weird, isn't it?

So... that's my part.

Kube008/Y.D./G.F.