Report: Lone S
Name of player: Lone S

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50842953

Time in GMT: 22:00-22:30

Server: v33x

Summary: I logged in, changed my character to Police Officer and was getting ready to begin my shift when I heard shouting over at the elevator. I went over to see Leno S (as a police officer) with 2 other men. One claiming the VP had invited him up and the other (Birdy, can't find his steam) there. I asked what was happening when suddenly Birdy stabbed me from behind. I jolted and proceeded to taze him. This was textbook, I was beginning to file for a arrest warrant as I saw Lone S uncuff him... He continued to help Birdy escape the Nexus and as I pursued them Leno S started shooting me. He proceeded to actually kill me..

So I respawned, walked out of Nexus and he was down by apartments at this time. He immediately started shooting me but fortunately there was the Police Sergeant and an S.R.U there who also witnessed him shooting at me so I asked for him to be demoted ( I wasn't quite sure if this was breaking NLR, but I didn't really have any other choice, probably should of done it in OOC now I think about it) and after some disbelief the President obliged.

The president came down to just outside of Nexus to see what was going on. I stood behind him trying to cover one of his sides when suddenly Birdy pulled out an AK and started shooting the president (For no reason..). I jumped in the way of the bullets and reached for my baton (first thing I could find) and started beating him down but of course this was in vain. Both I and the President died..

So by now you'd of thought it was over, but alas no... Leno S became President and began to demote all exisiting Police and S.R.U... A few of us were gathered outside the Nexus and on the Pretext as we'd all been done wrong by the President decided to plot to assassinate him and support the VP's claim to Presidency.
We went up, reassured the VP he would be safe and searched for the President. He had locked himself in a room and then propblocked the room making him essentially invincible too us. Birdy then changed to S.R.U and killed us all, which was fair enough, I mean, we were trying to assassinate the President after all.

So yeah, I'm a bit annoyed as you can probably tell, especially seeing he had over 100 hours.

Thanks,
Frank Bourne / uke22

Evidence

I'm sorry I didn't manage to get too many screenshots
http://imgur.com/gallery/GnVMO/
Birdy's steam id - STEAM_0:1:26555823
(02-03-2016, 11:24 PM)Falsii ™ Wrote: Birdy's steam id - STEAM_0:1:26555823

Cheers man, I spent a while searching for it but couldn't find it.
Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]