Got banned, can't understand why, read my point of view.
(02-03-2016, 10:52 PM)Spear Wrote: I don't think we have any proof of him breaking the rules or lying so we can not punish him.

the proof is right here:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68499

first line of him saying wee saw the weed pod through the window.
That would be a good reason to brech in but
I think that this is not possible, because u cant get any angle to see a tiny little weed pot on the ground as i said if u dont know pls pls check it.
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
[Image: tumblr_n4b2hbIVAl1r7l27do1_500.jpg]
If you want him to get punished, go ahead make a Player report. This thread is about your actions, not to get him punished. Even though I am pretty sure you can see the top of the contrabands or the weed plant itself since these windows are pretty low.
(02-03-2016, 11:06 PM)Spear Wrote: If you want him to get punished, go ahead make a Player report. This thread is about your actions, not to get him punished. Even though I am pretty sure you can see the top of the contrabands or the weed plant itself since these windows are pretty low.

ok thanks for your help.
Just try to be nice. I don't want to attack you personally . You don't have to proof anything. It's just the Internet.
[Image: tumblr_n4b2hbIVAl1r7l27do1_500.jpg]
Hello thekalk,

I've looked through this case and reviewed it.
Spear did the right thing by punishing you for the actions you took ingame; You broke FearRP by not following orders from the raiding people, in addition to this you also pulled out a gun while under gunpoint. In addition to this you were also found guilty of breaking NLR as you came back to the raid and attempted to kill the raiders from behind.
You were found guilty of both the accusations in the ban reason and thus I will deny this unban request, thank you for your time.

Denied.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator