Confused on my ban?
Your name: ArnyDaHamsta
Your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56400266
Your ban ID: 69563
Banned by: [FL] Falcao
Reason: fearRP
Involved: BradleeDaHamsta, FinnDaHamsta
Why we should unban you: Well here's the whole story,

My friend was playing my computer and I was playing my ps4 so, he spawned my van in and drove it. He turned up to Top street and someome jaywalked so obviously he got ran over we stopped but he killed himself so we couldn't call paramedic. Then my friend stole my van for fun. But I didn't know who it was so I did /stolen. So here is the ban coming up. So from here I saw my friend being dragged up to the roof. So I got out to look. And then got in my van when and did /stolen to remove the stolen tag. But then a police officer started shooting me and he didn't even say ANYTHING when I got in my van. So I drove off and got banned for FearRP. I am so confused about this ban please help and explain the ban reason better to me. This wouldn't of happend if my friend stole the van.
Ok this is all a misunderstanding I was the guy driving the van at the time and I ran over a guy that jaywalked so ArnyDaHamsta didn't really do anything wrong
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I was also over at his house playing the server on his account
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I told ArnyDaHamsta to stop 5 times, I warned him told him to follow FearRP and he carried on to blatantly ignore me.

After a few more times asking he clearly showed no intention to follow the rules so I issued the ban.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator
You never said anything, You could have taken me on the roof to speak to me and discuss it but no you just banned me.
But how did I break fearRP
Could you atleast Reduce the ban because from all I could tell I could not hear you because my speakers were on full blast
I asked you numerous times to stop, multiple multiple times. Whether you're speakers are full blast or not, that's for you to fix.

I asked you stop, told you to stop breaking FearRP too.

On this occasion, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and remove your ban from your record, but in the future, your speakers and sounds are your responsibility.

Falcao
Fearless Administrator