Few questions about events
[I think this is the right place to post this if not please let me know or move the thread]

Hello Fearless, I had a few questions about the events that take place on the server. Do you have to pay to run a large scale event? What is the process for getting your event models (if you need some) added? Do I need to organise large scale events alongside admins and have an admins approval to run a large scale event? Does anyone have any large scale event ideas? 

The reason U am asking these questions is because I hope to run a large scale event around march time do get to know a lot more of the community but didn't know the process for doing the events. Thanks for answering the questions.

-Chopchop
You are always welcome to plan an event for everyone to join In.
You should organize It and make sure that you got multiple roles for people to play.
Ofcourse you need an Moderator or Administrator to help around If you want a certain person to have a certain model.
And I believe that you can ask for the Event Server to be used if you have a really big event In thought and you dont want anyone to disturb this event.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(02-04-2016, 11:01 PM)Brikaas Wrote: You are always welcome to plan an event for everyone to join In.
You should organize It and make sure that you got multiple roles for people to play.
Ofcourse you need an Moderator or Administrator to help around If you want a certain person to have a certain model.
And I believe that you can ask for the Event Server to be used if you have a really big event In thought and you dont want anyone to disturb this event.

Thanks, I hope you don't mind but I might PM you a few ideas and see what you think about them.