[Finished] SCP Containment Breach: Episode 1
Looks good Cheese
[Image: header.jpg]

Apologies for the slight delay in response.

Name: John Howard
Application Status: Accepted as Head Security Officer
Security Clearance Level: 3
Personal Classification Level: b
Further SCP Information to be sent?: Yes

Name: Dan Williams
Application Status: Accepted as Security Officer
Security Clearance Level: 2
Personal Classification Level: C

Name: Bobby
Application Status: Field Agent
Security Clearance Level: 3
Really looking forward to this!
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Grunt
Code:
[b]Name: [/b]Michael 'Weed' Nilcon
[b]Age: [/b]31
[b]Current Occupation: [/b]
[b]Position Applying for: [/b]Security Officer
[b]Why do you feel we should accept you: [/b]I have great experiance.

[i][b][color=blue]OOC Information:[/color][/b][/i]
[b]Steam Name: [/b][FL:RP] General Weed
[b]Steam ID: [/b]STEAM_0:0:54179978
[b]Hours on FL: [/b]1600+
[b]How familiar are you with the SCP Wiki(its okay if you have never heard of it): [/b]Have no clue.
[b]What evening would you prefer the event to be on: Friday/Saturday/Sunday: [/b]Saturday.
IMPORTANT: Can not attend due to me being on our cottage with wooden internet (Insert Kappa Here).
Quick question, will weapons be provided to Security Officers?

"why is it darkrp anyway? why not orangerp or something" - [FL:RP] nico 2k16

Name: Michael 'Weed' Nilcon
Application Status: Accepted as Security Officer
Security Clearance Level: 2

(02-20-2016, 02:14 PM)Kahjo Wrote: IMPORTANT: Can not attend due to me being on our cottage with wooden internet (Insert Kappa Here).

Acknowledged: Thank you for letting us know.

(02-20-2016, 02:43 PM)CheekyGeeky1 Wrote: Quick question, will weapons be provided to Security Officers?

All personal will be provided with the necessary tools that are needed to perform the roles required; this includes firearms.

Name: Phil O'Neill
Current Occupation: Swedish Police Officer 
Position Applying for: Security Officer
Why do you feel we should accept you: Becuse i am experienced with weapons and handeling tough situations!

OOC Information:
Steam Name: Sinclare
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:65247638
Hours on FL:310+
How familiar are you with the SCP Wiki(its okay if you have never heard of it): I have never heard of it!
What evening would you prefer the event to be on: Friday/Saturday/Sunday: Sunday!

Name: Victor Valkryie
Current Occupation: Active Soldier within the Special Forces Support Group (British Armed Forces), been recommended for transfer to the Security Guard team of the SCP Foundation by superior officers.
Position Applying for: Security Officer
Why do you feel we should accept you: Due to my current active service, I cannot provide any in-depth details of my current and past experiences during my role within the Special Forces Support Group. The details I can provide include, The Special Forces Support Group's role is to provide extra firepower from land or air to fulfil their mission. Thus we provide firepower support to those around us to achieve the mission objective. With the information I have provided, my experience within my role fits the Security Officer role. After High School I also got an apprenticeship in Cyber Security (via QA) which at the end I achieved two qualifications, Level 4 Diploma in Information Security Competence and Level 4 Diploma in IT systems & Principles.

OOC Information:
Steam Name: (DISPLAY NAME) [FL:RP] Demoman (ACCOUNT NAME) the_demoman1337
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51587090
Hours on FL: 731......
How familiar are you with the SCP Wiki(its okay if you have never heard of it): Never heard of it but it seems pretty cool and will probably have a more in-depth look at it later on.
What evening would you prefer the event to be on: Friday/Saturday/Sunday: Any, but since the post says Saturday, let's go with Saturday.