BR - Offences OOC, FearRP, Random Tranq, Jumping on ragdoll.
Name of player: BWECKINDAHUS , autis-M- *steelseries , Addezx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6280522 , STEAM_0:0:69072312, STEAM_0:1:47504256

Time in GMT: 21.30

Server: V2D

Summary: Easy as the video can clearly show, i was not recording at the moment but i realized that this players would not respect the rules so i start recording.

All started when a rebel try to run me over, i have to kill him else i would die, like in rules say, in last case if live is in danger i can kill the driver.

Second, i try to arrest the other rebels, and they refuse it, they even broke Fearrp. And call me a retard.

Then the other guy came from respawn, breaking NLR and seconds later, as you can check in the video, again try to run me over while i had the gun pointed to him, again had to kill him.

Then, the other 2 people were offending me, and still breaking FearRP and refusing to leave the van. Then i got random tranqued, im almost sure that was AGAIN from the rebel that try to run me over that died. Alot of rules were break here.

Then they all decide to jump on my ragdoll body.

Check the video, check the logs to prove date and stuff.

BWECKINDAHUS: FearRP, Offences
autis-M- *steelseries: FearRP
Addezx: Random Tranq (almost sure, please be 100% sure with logs), NLR, FearRP,Offences
I dont know jumped on me at final, check it with your logs also. But im sure it was BWECKINDAHUS and problably autis-M- *steelseries, there was noone else there.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4WdrDJYfh8