Report: [FL:RP] Bobby
Name of player: [FL:RP] Bobby

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91065849

Time in GMT: 20:00ish

Server: V2D

Summary: Changing jobs to SRU to get revenge on Police for his treatment in jails and then teamkilling the SRU Sergeant for no reason and attacking me with a riot shield, and then subsequently his firearm after I shot him.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GgqoXUS...e=youtu.be
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Okay so he killed him, but what gives you the right to teamkill him aswell?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-31-2016, 02:47 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Okay so he killed him, but what gives you the right to teamkill him aswell?

I'm pretty sure there is a rule that allows me to use force against a member of my job who is a threat to myself or the public.

Even so, in RP terms, he killed two people and used severe force against me, so why shouldn't I have the right to open fire? Also, I didn't teamkill him, he killed me - I just shot him to wound him to prevent him or deter him from killing more people.

I'm not just going to stand there and let him smash the shit out of me with a riot shield - in RP terms, that is.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
Player Report: Approved

Closing Notes: Bobby is already banned, but will also receive a weapons and SRU blacklist for violation of 12.7 (team killing).

Additionally, Deer will also be receiving a weapons and police officer blacklist for violation of rule 12.7. There is no rule that says you can fire upon a fellow government member for attacking you first. if he attacks you, you call an admin. Simple as that.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator