Blacklist lift request
Your name: Jif/Yoep'n/Purps

Your blacklist ID: 45955, 45954, 45953.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56206198

Reason: 'Mass Propminge'

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] General Rickets

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I honestly don't remember when I was last on but I obviously acted like an idiot. Since the blacklist I have matured and even been admin on numerous servers (3 DarkRP, and 2 other separate Server Networks) and was even given a builder rank on the last one. I basically put a lot of effort into my bases and etc, using precision and such. That't pretty much it, I just don't know if I can handle 6 hours of emptiness.
The blacklist is in fact valid. Play out the hours that are left.

Do not make an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-31-2016, 03:34 AM)Infernaw Wrote: The blacklist is in fact valid. Play out the hours that are left.

Do not make an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules.

"You may post (after a decent amount of time) an appeal trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology. But keep in mind, most heavy blacklists were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked."

My point was that yes it was valid, however since then I have been on the opposite end of these sort of things and thus have changed my ways.

I am sorry for what I did way back when, and I'm just trying to play with a few of my mates but I can't do the thing I'm best at which is building bases etc.
I was about to approve it, but it seems like they have expired already.
If you still don't have access, please PM me.

Closing thread.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]